Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Mid-Atlantic-Virginia Region
Click Here to Login

Old 01-08-2008, 04:04 AM   #1
vabluebird
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6155
Sept. Rally Underway

Just thought it was a good idea to update our Sept. Virginia Rally, set for Sept. 4th, 5th, 6th, leave the 7th. I have called Missy today and reserved my site and will be arriving on Wed. the 3rd. I want to be there to get us set up and be ready to greet the others coming in on Thursday the 4th. This will be a three night rally with most leaving before noon on Sunday.

Missy has told me that she has 20 sites on the hill near the Rec. Hall and because they are all different, you may want to call and make your reservation now if you know for sure you are going to be there. The deposit is around $40 depending on the site she assignes you to. We have 13 interested to date. I hope to pick up some more at the New England Rally.

The campground is Walnut Hills, Stauton, VA. Phone number 800-699-2568. They are open 9AM to 5PM. Be sure to tell them you are with the Montana Rally so as to get your discount. http://www.walnuthillscampground.com/

In the near future I will try to get out a layout of what we will be doing. We will need chairpersons for the different functions.

Continue to notify me on the thread that is intitled, "Those interested in the Virginia Rally." That way we can keep this one open for information on the rally.

vabluebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:03 AM   #2
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Is this "Sept. Rally" the annual Fall National meeting? I ask because we may try coming to the Fall Rally. If it is not the Annual Fall National meeting then it would seem that it might interfere with the National which is also held in Sept. But I don't know the dates. Guess I'd better double check those threads.

Thanks,

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:16 AM   #3
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
HamRad,

From a thread started by Lady Rv last year, the National Fall Rally is:

The dates for next years FALL RALLY will be Wednesday, September 24, 2008 thru Wednesday October 1, 2008.

We wanted to give all the members enough advance notice to make plans to attend.

This Rally is the Virginia Regional Rally, where you are more than welcome to attend also.

Bingo

bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:48 AM   #4
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Bingo,

Thank you for the information and the invitation. As our plans come together will let you know if we can make it to the Rally. We've never been in that part of the country and would love to meet fellow MOCers and see the country.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote