Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Rio Grande Winter Texans
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2005, 10:34 AM   #1
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
How about an email mailing list for the RGV?

Since we are trying to get loosely organized for activities in the Valley, do you think an email mailing list would be a good idea? Or is the forum enough? With a mailing list, we could send out emails to remind members of a luncheon, meeting, or game day. I'll organize it if you want to send me your emails. If someone has a problem with the idea, be sure to share that, too. Or if someone can tell me the best way to gitrdun.

jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 02:34 AM   #2
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Judy, not sure what to tell you on this, have any other's contacted you with email addresses??? I know that some do not even have computers with them in the RGV, so, you almost have to go to the campground they are staying in and find them! There are a few others that might be interested that have never figured out how to sign on to the forum, and only hear of the news second and third hand. Some of us will be in contact because we are in the same campground. This forum worked pretty good last year, maybe just leave it at that?? Thanks for volunteering, if it works, then, you know that ole saying GO FOR IT!
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 03:10 AM   #3
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Obviously it's not working, Carol. No respond. I think it's a dead deal.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote