Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Northeast Region
Click Here to Login

Old 10-20-2008, 02:57 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Still need that one couple that are.....

Still need that one couple that are willing to jump in and get something going. We need that one couple or 2 to be Wagon Master(s) for the MOC's 2009 Northeast Rally.

For the past 4 years, Lorraine and I have been to every Northeast rally. I surely don't want to skip a year. I personally will assist as best I can but being here in Florida until mid-May makes it difficult but I will be there for whoever needs my help. I also know that the previous Wagon Master will be more than willing to give you all the help they can. It may sound like a daunting task but believe me it is not. Once you have volunteered there will be any number of MOCers that will jump into assist.
Traditionally the NE rally was held the very end of May and beginning of June. Usually the weekend after Memorial Day. This is a great weekend as the CG's are hungry for business. It's been a long winter and hopefully they just went thru a busy Memorial Day weekend and now nothing until the summer RVers get back on the road in mid-June. Scheduling a rally of say 20 to 30 rigs that weekend puts unexpected cash in their pockets.
The very first NE rally was in 2005 near Lake George, NY. Than in 2006 came New Hampshire, followed by 2007 in Pine Hill RV near Allentown, PA. This year, 2008, it was in Gettysburg, PA. There are a number of NE states we haven't been to and there is nothing to say we can't return to a state. Where Oh Where will 2009 take us???????

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote