Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 01-07-2008, 08:57 AM   #1
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Saw two new floor plans today!

Dick and I went to our RV dealer today to preview two new Montana floor plans. One was the 3605RL and one the 3485SA...both were really, really nice. We loved the side isle baths in each of them and the new 3605 SA really got us thinking about a new Montana. Not ready to take the leap yet but they both were tempting.

Each unit had real Corian counter tops, speckled carpeting that we really liked. One had a new color scheme inside but I neglected to see the same of it. It has a lot of gold in it and was pretty. We both really liked the bed spread that went with it too.

Has anyone else seen either of these units? Has anyone been inside the new 365REQ for the Big Sky? We are really interested in that one as well.

Patty

RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
if you like a dif bed spread go to linen and things and buy 1 for 50.00 or so but you need more than a pretty bed spread to buy a unit
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 09:57 AM   #3
nailbender
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5811
Patty
Were those the 10th anniversary edition models you looked at?

Don
nailbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:16 PM   #4
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sailer

if you like a dif bed spread go to linen and things and buy 1 for 50.00 or so but you need more than a pretty bed spread to buy a unit
sailer, actually I really like the bedspread in our current Montana. Deffinately need more to buy a new unit. We have been interested in upgrading for a while now. There have been so many improvements in the Montanas since we bought ours. Zero degrees is a biggie for us since we plan on camping in the winter close to ski resorts.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by nailbender

Patty
Were those the 10th anniversary edition models you looked at?

Don
Don, I know one of those were, the 3605RL was, or at least I think that was the one that was for sure. It's a pretty cool floor plan, kind of like a 3670RL but with four slides and a side isle bath. Really opened like the 3670RL was but slightly different.

I imagine with what happened to your Montana you're looking at new ones. I did take some photos and could send you some if you'd like. I didn't get photos of the bathroom and bedroom though. I have a copy of the floor plans my dealer copied for me, if you're interested.

They both may have been 10th Anniversary Models actually.

Patty

Old 01-08-2008, 01:55 PM   #5
nailbender
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5811
Thanks for the photo offer Patty, but I think we will either get the 3075 or 2980 model. My wife would like to have one of the longer models, but we can just get up our driveway now.
Do you know if the 10 anniversary edition is available in all models, or are all models the 10 anniversary edition. I know what features the anniversary edition has, but sure on what units.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:58 PM   #6
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Patty, can you post the floor plans on the forum? I would love to see them.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:21 AM   #7
nailbender
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5811
Found out that the anniversary edition is available in all models.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:37 PM   #8
tbhd2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5709
Info on the 10th annivesary edition from a dealer here in Mi.

NOW INTRODUCING THE

"10TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION"

CHANGES AND UPGRADES INCLUDED!!

NEW ENORMOUS DROP FRAME PASSTHROUGH STORAGE
NEW ELECTRIC REAR STABILIZER JACKS
NEW 5 ITEM REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM
IMPROVED VERTICAL HYDRAUIC PUMP w/ LARGER RESERVOIR
IMPROVED 1 PIECE HEAVY DUTY UNDERBELLY
"E" RANGE GOODYEAR TIRES
LARGER 12 GAL HOT WATER HEATER
LARGER 110 GAL GREY WATER
LARGER 55 GAL BLACK WATER
IMPROVED 80 AMP CONVERTER/CHARGER
NEW 2nd A/C NOW DUCTED w/ DUAL ZONE Tstd
NEW WIDE VIEW ELECTRIC FIREPLACE
NEW GENERATOR PRE-WIRE
NEW 32" LCD TV WITH PULL OUT SWIVEL TRAY ALL MODELS
NEW 42' LCD w/ELECTRIC LIFT ON NEW 3665 SA MODEL
NEW SOLID HARDWOOD STILES & END PANELS ON CABINETS
NEW CORIAN KITCHEN TOPS & SINK
NEW 36" SHOWER W/SEAT
UPGRADED 36" GARDEN TUB AVAILABLE ALL MODELS
UPGRADED 19" LCD BEDROOM TV
OPTIONAL WIRELESS BACK-UP CAMERA SYSTEM AVAILABLE

ADDITIONAL FACTORY OPTIONS ON THIS LISTED UNIT EXPECTED THE END OF JANUARY
Moving to Montana pkg.
Value Pkg.
Arctic Insulation
32" LCD TV
Garden Tub
Fireplace
More-Ryde Hitch Pin
Central Vac
Fantastic Vent Fan-Kitchen
Ceiling Fan
Hydraulic Selector Valves
Wire and Frame for 2nd Ducted A/C
Electric Awning
Alumn Wheels
High-Gloss Fiberglass Sidewalls
Free Standing Dinette w/ Chairs
Washer Dryer Prep
Hide-a-Bed Sofa w/Air Mattress
King Size Bed
End Table & Lamp
RIVA seal

MODEL 3400RL
Length (tongue to bumper) 37" 3"
Width 8'
Traveling Height 12' 9"
Carrying Capacity 3940
Hitch Weight (lbs.) (Approx.) 2000
Unloaded Vehicle Weight 11560
Liquid Capacity (gal.) 64
BLACK 55
GREY 110

MSRP $66,165
tbhd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:13 PM   #9
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
I didn't see the bike rack listed. Is that being offered as an option. I was really hoping that would be available on the Montana's. Are these regular Montana's or Big Sky's?
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 04:39 PM   #10
tbhd2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5709
According to their add, they're Montanas. As far as the bike rack, I really don't know. I haven't seen one yet. I just saw the add. I like the bigger holding tanks.
tbhd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:50 AM   #11
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
We saw a bike rack factory installed on one of them. It was only a 1.5 inch reciever instead of two inch. I did speak to Keystone and they aren't sure yet which will end up being a standard feature/option via Lippert. If I hear anything I will let you all know.

Doug I am on our way up north so Dick can go snowboarding...he's having withdrawals...no snow at our neck of the woods. When I return home I'll scan what I have and post it.

Patty
Old 01-13-2008, 05:46 PM   #12
PartyCrashers
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4524
Ummm! I think wanting a new bedspread really warrents having to get a new Montana.....

Well at least thats what I've been trying to tell my husband about my pickup, I want a new color scheme inside......he's not going for it.

Oh well, all in good time.
PartyCrashers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 11:05 PM   #13
cmp-shooter
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3928
I am looking at a 3485sa, love the floor plan...we got to see if they will give us good #,s first.
cmp-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:52 AM   #14
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
10th Anniversary Edition, looks as if Keystone has upgraded it and took a lot of standard options from the Cambridge. It should have a ton of storage. Also changing the Hydraulic pump and tank will be a plus. Don't understand why Keystone didn't put hydraulic jacks on the rear also, but they did put the electric jacks like the Cambridge had. LCD Tv's are a plus. Really strange why the RV industry has been so for behind putting in the LCD's. Hope they are HDTV's, lots of grey water storage also. Looking forward to seeing the 10th Edition, just hope they improved the head room in the Bedroom area, the Big Sky was a disappointment in they area. Thinks for the post. GBY....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:45 AM   #15
Snownyet
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6077
Be careful with your zero degrees expectations! What they claim and what is realistic are 2 different things.
Snownyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:30 AM   #16
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Snowynyet, we've several times been down to zero or below in ours, in the Kansas City area. We got down to five below and had more than a week where the high for the week was in the low teens. We used both electric heat and the furnace so the furnace would occasionally pump heat into the belly. No freezing. Not even close. I also used my heat taped water hose and I heat taped the park's above ground piping/spigot and we had running water from outside all winter. No problems at all. I cannot say the same for our prior Montana, a 2003 model, but those were not warranted down to zero degrees, either.

In my experience this particular claim is very realistic. I understand your comment, though, and that's why I wanted to reply with our real life experience. It's nice that this one is accurate.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote