Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Workamping
Click Here to Login

Old 01-04-2005, 01:23 AM   #1
Rob Cooley
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4
Send a message via Yahoo to Rob Cooley
Your thoughts on new work project

I will be setting up a new division here at our contracting firm and would like to see it benifit full timers and snowbirds here in Florida. I will be combining our door install business with a new remodeling business that I will over see as it is developed. I feel that there are some good trades people out there that would like to work some type of schedule that gives them time to play and some money to enjoy. Pay would be determined by experience and it would be the going rate not a discounted rate. Say for instance Fred wanted to work at least 30 hours a week and Bill only wanted to work 20 hours. It would be my job to schedule you for those hours and you would only work more if you requested it. pay could be by 1099 0r payroll deduction. Needs would be carpenters, trimers, drywall and finishing, alum. work and soffiting and things of that nature. Do you think this would help and be a benifit to the RV-ers?
You can contact me at work e-mail robcooley@earthlink.net

Note; Admin, if this is not allowed please delete this post. Rob

Rob Cooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 03:32 AM   #2
lightningjack11
Montana Master

M.O.C. #59
Think it is a great idea Rob. Wish I had those skills and I would come up there for a few months at a time if I did. Will have to wait until you post electronic jobs or such.

Great to see you back on the forum.
lightningjack11 is offline   Reply With Quote