Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2013, 12:19 AM   #1
leemedic
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13354
Saying Hello

Just want to drop a line. We just picked up our new 2013 Montana. We traded in our Keystone Sprinter TT and decided we needed more room so here we are.

We live in SW Florida and do most of our camping in the fall and winter months down here. Both of us are still fully employed (got to pay for this thing some how.)

I have been a member of the www.keystonerv.org for a while. A lot of good information over there as well.

Looking forward to our first camping trip in 10 days, although it will only be for a weekend.

Just from the little towing I have done with this huge 5th wheel, I see I will need some practice. I can take a TT and park it on a dime, but have found this big rig a bit more challenging. We like camping in the Florida State parks, but the roads are narrow, so we might have to rethink our camping locations.

Well anyway I just wanted to say Hello.

Happy Camping!!
leemedic is offline   Reply With Quote