Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2013 Annual MOC North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 12-21-2013, 02:36 AM   #1
Samiterry
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13257
I just had to

Post a different topic in the " Annual MOC North American Fall Rally 2013 " . I didn't want the last topic of a wonderful event be about the " Stink Bugs " of Indiana !

Samiterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:40 AM   #2
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Your right, the annual Rally is a wonderful event. Great times, great friends, informative programs and, if you are having issues with your rig, a chance to talk directly with a Keystone tech while he's looking at your problem.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 03:05 AM   #3
K0LCB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13395
It was a good time, we plan to go again
K0LCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:15 PM   #4
Bill and Jan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12932
When can we sign up for 2014?
Bill and Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:03 AM   #5
WaltBennett
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13325
X2 Bill and Jan - we signed up but had to cancel a couple months before the last one. This year we're going for certain, and then on to Arizona.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:15 AM   #6
Samiterry
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13257
Are you kidding me ! Enough with the stink bugs !
Old 01-21-2014, 01:22 PM   #7
Samiterry
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13257
Hey, how about those trains, huh ! Here it is January, and I miss them already.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:37 PM   #8
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Once the wagon master and others are comfortable putting out the sign-up sheet it will magically appear here on the forum. Probably not till early to middle summer.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 04:42 AM   #9
tweber502
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13660
Dea and I are kicking around the idea of attending the annual fall rally this year and have a couple of questions. First, when you register how do you know what sites are available and close to the activities with full hookup or do you take what's assigned to you? Secondly, as ridiculous as it sounds, Dea is worried we would be out of place. Please take no offence to this but she is worried there would be no one our age there. We are in our mid/late 40's and from looking at the previous rally pics. she got the impression that most everyone there seemed to be older than we are and is afraid we would be out of place. I however don't feel this way as I can mesh with any group of people. Again I hope I haven't offended anyone but I told her that since this is something that she has been thinking about that I would post and ask these questions. This is all new to us as we have never belonged to any type of "camping group/club" except for the close group of friends that we go camping with here at home. Hopefully we will see everyone there this fall! Tim
tweber502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:51 AM   #10
K0LCB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13395
Tim, I think Dea's worry about being out of place will end as soon and you show up. Some of us are up in years, but we don't consider ourselves old. And many are not much older than y'all! I guarantee it will be worth your time to attend, and with any luck at all, you might get a chance to eat
K0LCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:14 AM   #11
Joe in Texas
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10881
2013 was our first year to attend. We loved it!
My wife (a wall flower type) felt so at home - everyone welcomed us and came to the truck to get her out to join them. Everyone felts in - no one thinks of ages.
Before last year's rally had even ended she was say we would be back in 2014.
Ready to register and volunteer for duty.
Joe in Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:16 AM   #12
Joe in Texas
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10881
sorry - spell check: everyone FITS in!
Joe in Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:55 AM   #13
steelpony5555
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12096
Heeeeeey,,,,who you calling old??????................lol lol lol....Got to have some young ones around to do CPR just in case....lol lol lol If I had to do it I would last maybe 2 minutes ......But for real, I haven't made it to a rally yet but I doubt the Montana Group is no different then the Texas Boomers we camp with, or any other camping group. The reason they are in a group like this is because they are friendly and get along with most anyone. I mean the Boomers put up with me...lol lol...... If they weren't friendly they would not join a group......Her fears are unfounded.....
steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:55 AM   #14
tweber502
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13660
Leonard and Joe thank you so much for your comments. I have read them to Dea and she feels more comfortable with the idea. I know she will have a great time when there, she just needs a little prodding at these types of things. I have explained to her that there are all types of activities and field trips for us to enjoy as well as touring the Montana factory and classes that teach her how to tow the Monty! I am looking forward to meeting in person the many folks that I have gotten to meet here on the forum and put faces with the names. Again, I truly hope I haven't offended anyone with the 'older' comments previously but needed to settle that with Deanna. I really hope to meet some new lifelong friends at the rally in the fall! Happy and safe travels...........Tim
Old 01-22-2014, 11:27 AM   #15
tweber502
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13660
Samiterry I didn't mean to hijack your thread, just had some questions about the rally.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:30 PM   #16
MDL
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13959
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by tweber502

Dea and I are kicking around the idea of attending the annual fall rally this year and have a couple of questions. First, when you register how do you know what sites are available and close to the activities with full hookup or do you take what's assigned to you? Secondly, as ridiculous as it sounds, Dea is worried we would be out of place. Please take no offence to this but she is worried there would be no one our age there. We are in our mid/late 40's and from looking at the previous rally pics. she got the impression that most everyone there seemed to be older than we are and is afraid we would be out of place. I however don't feel this way as I can mesh with any group of people. Again I hope I haven't offended anyone but I told her that since this is something that she has been thinking about that I would post and ask these questions. This is all new to us as we have never belonged to any type of "camping group/club" except for the close group of friends that we go camping with here at home. Hopefully we will see everyone there this fall! Tim
Tim, I'm not sure we can make it this year due to a prior cruise commitment, but I certainly plan on attending if possible. We're about the same age, and you can see from all the comments on the forum that it's just a great group of folks getting together. I think you'll do fine, as I'm sure my DW and I will too when we get out there...eventually!!!
MDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:24 PM   #17
hamcamper
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #768
I just ran across this thread and I want you all to know that Hamcamper will be at the rally in Goshen unless some major event keeps us from attending. We have to be there because we "WON" the "Donkey" at the last rally and which must be brought back to the next rally.Hope to see you there.
hamcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:04 AM   #18
worknomore
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2216
Erwin - we'll definitely see you (& the MOC donkey) there, and this time around we can RELAX - like we're doing now in Benson, AZ!!!
worknomore is offline   Reply With Quote