Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Rio Grande Winter Texans
Click Here to Login

Old 01-05-2007, 12:20 PM   #21
CmdrDewey
Montana Master

M.O.C. #433
Since this particular plan seems to be in conjunction with the RV show, I would suggest either before or after. Perhaps 11:30 or 5:30 on Thursday. Since I have no clue as to what restaurants might be acceptable, If someone will give me a name of one and a tel #, I will make the call. Tell me your preference. I am NOT volunteering to be "tour director" this year but I will step up just this once. If I count right there will be 12 of us unless John and Donna make it.

Or skip the whole deal and make a better plan. That's OK too

CmdrDewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:30 AM   #22
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
David,

Sounds as if you are IT!

You have picked Thursday.

As organizer you get to pick any restaurant you desire. Something like the Golden Coral in Weslaco you would not need a reservation for a group of 10 to 20, but you could call ahead of time if you desire. Pick someplace you like and name it!

Al and I prefer to eat before the event, so that we don't get hungry and have to eat junk food at the show.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:26 PM   #23
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
I seems unlikely that we will get to the RGV in time for the RV show. Thanks to Carol and David for picking up the ball. Hope you all have a good time and good eats.
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:07 AM   #24
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Hope everything works out ok at home John and Donna. Look forward to seeing you when you get here.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote