Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 06-24-2003, 01:52 AM   #1
Montana_31
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #31
Some Positive Life Events

Where do I begin? I retired last Friday after 33 years of teaching. Our daughter is getting married this Saturday (6/28) and we are getting ready to take our first trip this year to Nebraska and South Dakota, leaving on the 29th of June. Is that cramming in a lot of things into a small space? I guess that is just like camping anyway.

I have been inactive on this forum for a while because of retirement. Just too busy packing up and filling in the paper work. Now my time is spent getting ready for the wedding and fixing up the house to sell it. Lots of things to occupying my time and not enough time to get them done.

While we're on the road, I won't be on the Internet. Another project I won't get to before we leave is making our camper (future home) Internet ready. Just wishing everyone a goodbye until the end of July.

96' Ram 3500 DRW V-10
2000 3280RL 3/s

Traveling with your best friend is one of God's greatest gifts.

Montana_31 is offline   Reply With Quote