Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 09-12-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
seahunter
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11675
FYI Big Sky Showers

Just some info if there are any big guys like me considering the Big Sky. I was fortunate enough that our local dealer got one in that we could take a look at. The radius fiberglass shower is really nice, but it's also really small inside. The seat takes up a lot of space. I didn't even realize there are three different shower options in total. We were able to see a garden tub version, but it also has a seat or ledge sticking in the corner. The largest shower if ones needs it is the neo-angle shower which does not have any seats or ledges taking up space. Had the dealer call Keystone, and they can't (won't?) replace the radius shower in a BS. This actually worked out well for us, as the main option we wanted with the Big Sky was the Level-Up. I had been told you could not get the standard Montana with the Level-Up, but apparently you can, so it looks like we just saved a few thousand dollars and now plan to get the 3750FL Montana with Level-Up and neo-angle shower. Just thought this might help someone since there usually will not be a Big Sky on the lot as they are normally order only. Thanks again for all the help from everyone, we are hopefully going to order this week or next. Greg & Kris

seahunter is offline   Reply With Quote