Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2019, 05:14 PM   #1
molly

M.O.C. #21769
Send a message via AIM to molly
Question Theft of something electric, but what? 2002

Hi all,

I am hoping someone might be able to help me figure this out - I just discovered my 2002 Mountaineer 31 was robbed. My tools were taken, but other than that, next to the electric circuit breakers, there is a metal panel at floor level underneath the stove. I was horrified to find two red wires are cut in there and I can't figure out what they were attached to. I know there's a water heater in there somewhere, but I don't think it's right there. The electricity is off (I have been planning to move it, but the guy died where it is sitting, and the electric company turned off the power sometime in the last month. When I was last there, everything worked - now the battery is dead.

I hope someone might know what was stolen. I would seriously like to crack the guy who did it over the head - if I just knew who it was, preferably with a cast iron skillet. Oh, how I wished I had moved it.

Thanks,
Molly
molly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electric question, robbery