Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
brenkco
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8154
Great Rally, Stanley is home!

Jim & Vicki,

Thank you for a wonderful rally. I can't imagine having a better time. Our only regret is having to leave a few days early.

I also wanted to report that Stanley was able to cross the Oregon/California border with a minimum of problems. Although his captors remain at large, the border guards were careful to inspect our papers and let us proceed after just a few hours of intense questioning. Marilyn thought it had something to do with Bailey letting them know about the Oregon fruit and firewood.....but I know better.

Hope you guys had a great dinner at the winery tonight and a good dessert potluck....

See you soon!

Ken & Marilyn

Old 06-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #2
Yamaha_Mama
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8057
I second what Ken said!!! We arrived to a heat spell. Stanley was overcome with the sudden heat and is planning a winter getaway at the Coast. More on that later!!! Thanks again to all. We had a wonderful time!! We wish you all safe travels. Happy trails until we meet again. Where's my horse??? You guys are all lucky you can't hear me sing right now : )
Old 06-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #3
PapaBeav
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7487
Stanley left something in Oregon, can you guess what it is???
Old 06-12-2012, 05:08 AM   #4
Yamaha_Mama
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8057
His pride??? Dignity??? Sense of decorum??? Friends??? You must know that the Jeopardy 'thinking song' is running through my head as I try to figure this out!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Closed Thread