Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Old 01-01-2008, 03:13 PM   #1
CmdrDewey
Montana Master

M.O.C. #433
Cambridge

http://www.goodsamclub.com/rvs/vehic...61/vid-290998/
I happened upon the above add for a Cambridge 358. $40,000 sounds like a heck of a deal but it is too heavy for my wants. I don't know the private seller nor do I know anything about the rig other than what I read in the add.

CmdrDewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:15 AM   #2
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
That is a awesome buy you will not find a better 5th wheel than that Cambridge for that price. Just look at all the options and has a dish washer. I agree it is a heavy unit but the max weight rating is just 800 lbs less than the Big Sky, and the Cambridge has twice as many options and a much better insulated coach. The MSRP for the Cambridge is around $84,000 +. I believe Keystone was just before their time in building the Cambridge. And you have to have a 1 ton or larger to handle the Cambridge, we miss our but since we aren't able to travel we made the decision to sell our beloved Cambridge. We really don't think we will ever be able to replace unless we spend well over a $100,000. GBY....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #3
lwcdg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4726
Yep the economy is going into the "bowl". Many people are going to be hurt in the next few years. The only thing I tell my kids is to do the best they can while in college and I'll worry enough for all of us. I hope things are better in a couple of years as I see this is going to be a real roller coaster ride.
JMHO
Chuck
lwcdg is offline   Reply With Quote