Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Was that You???
Click Here to Login

Old 08-22-2007, 04:15 PM   #1
sgtpp214
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1782
US 51 @ Wausau

I almost missed you as I looked at road construction. Just caught your flashing lights and returned flash. You were heading South we were going North.

sgtpp214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 05:20 PM   #2
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
Yes that was us in the rd const copper king ranch f250 ford with a montana 06 3000rk with 2 bikes on the back in a rain cover ,, we were up at northforest camp grd in tomahawk and now we were headed to green bay for a old optimist get together and now back in crivitz , or home for 2 months ,, we leave here for the rally on sept 6 , by way of over the mack bridge then down the shore of mich to the rally and then to fl by way of the smokies, hope to get to fl by oct 16 you being polish wath for the fire in tomahawk as all the pols are burning there water skies this weekend

the hill in the lake is gone john and sharon
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:27 AM   #3
sgtpp214
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1782
That was the unit Sailor. We were headed to home in Washburn from Sturgeon Bay. We won't be able to make the rally as that is a group golf trip I take every year. Can't skip a year as you lose your spot and have to get on the waiting list again. We will be home until Sept 13 when we leave for Wi Rapids for MIL's 80th B-Day party and then on to New England for 5 weeks. Will then be back home until after Christmas and then off to the warm sunny south for the Winter. Have safe travels.
sgtpp214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:41 PM   #4
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Nice.....

A "Montana Connection" on the road between MOCers
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote