Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-14-2005, 10:21 AM   #1
Montana_2757
Established Member

M.O.C. #2757
Great Site -

We just became members and I have enjoyed ready all the topics on this site. Our friends own a Cedar Creek 5er and they found a club on the internet, so I tried and found this forum. It is just great and I will be posting more as I go along. So many different subjects and I have found out so much about Montana 5th Wheels already. I am still learning how to use my computer and I get so excited when I figure something out. Like having these smiley faces put on my message. The other night there was a receipe on the forum and now I can't figure out how to find it again. Any help???

Montana_2757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 11:22 AM   #2
palebluedot
Montana Master

M.O.C. #36
Welcome to the MOC. Glad you were able to find us. Go to the forum home page, down about half way you will find the "What's Cooking" section. You should find your recipe there. Happy Camping !!!
palebluedot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 12:39 PM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Welcome ldipple to the MOC Family.
Very glad you found us.

palebluedot helped you find that recipe so I figured I'd try to help with the .

When you are starting a new topic you will see the individual smileys to the left of the message.
When you are replying use the "Reply to Topic" button rather than the "Quick Reply" at the bottom of the page. By using Reply to Topic a new page will appear with a message block. Again to the left you will see all the smileys.

Just click on the face you want to appear. Within the message you will see something on this order [ ] which will show as when you Post the message
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 01:49 PM   #4
lightningjack11
Montana Master

M.O.C. #59
Double click on "All Forums" Just go to the area you want to be in.

Or you can also use the search function in the upper right.

Another way is if you see your username in response to any post just doulble click on it and you will see in the profile your most recent posting.

Just fool around a little and you will pick it up.
lightningjack11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 05:01 PM   #5
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Looks to me that you have ample instruction. So let me just welcome you to the chaos called the Montana Owners Forum. Jump in and try it all out. Have a great adventure.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 01:13 AM   #6
Just148
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1043
As you visted this site you will learn much more, Welcome to the forum.
Just148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 04:22 AM   #7
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Welcome to the Forum. I'm sure you will enjoy all the nice people and good information.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 05:02 AM   #8
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
It's so nice to have you as an addition to our Club and Forum. This is truly the greatest place to spend some of your extra time and as you have discovered there is a wealth of information here.

Welcome and Enjoy!

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 07:40 AM   #9
Montana_2757
Established Member

M.O.C. #2757
Thank you to all of you for your responses to my first topic. This is great and really gives us something to do during these cold winter days in Michigan. We have a 1999 28 ft. 5th wheel and just love it. We were full timing for almost 2 years back in 2000 & 2001. The togetherness got to be a little much. Bought a home and now just go camping when we can. We have always loved winters and so we stay in Michigan for the winter. Lloyd loves to ice fish and this is the perfect spot for that. Thanks again for answering my questions about receipes.
Montana_2757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 11:36 AM   #10
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Welcome, Idipple! You probably already figured it out, but... just in case.... there are no dumb questions in this forum. Any question, just post it and someone will be along to help. And don't be afraid to jump in and offer help to others, too. Or just insights. Or just comments. Once you make your first post here you are automatically part of the family.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 05:29 AM   #11
Montana_2341
Established Member

M.O.C. #2341
Welcome to the forum! It's always good to see another Michigan couple on the forum. By the way, the last time your husband went ice fishing how much ice did he catch?
Montana_2341 is offline   Reply With Quote