Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 12-16-2004, 12:47 PM   #1
Rob Cooley
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4
Send a message via Yahoo to Rob Cooley
Still around

Sorry it has been so long of an absence but all is well here in Lady Lake, Florida. We still have the 02 Montana 3280 and the 03 F350 even if it does have 45,000 miles on it but I have had it for a year and a half. After 6 months in Monty with 2 dogs and 3 cats it was time to buy another house while we waited on the new house being built. Now we have decided to sell the new house and build a new speck house each year and sell it. I will try to keep up with the forum as time permits. I am now the Operations Manager for Mellato Contracting covering both Residential and Commercial projects. I did enjoy my 3 years of retirement and will retire again sometime soon I guess. Happy Holidays to all. Rob, Julia, Ziggy & Zack

Rob Cooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 12:54 PM   #2
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Welcome home Rob! You have been missed. Lorraine and I have been wondering what happened to you. Let's not be a stranger.
Hope you'll be able to break away for a quick trip to Tampa for the Supershow.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 12:54 PM   #3
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Hi Rob!!
It's really great to hear from you! I thought we'd lost you for good. You have been missed. Sounds like you've been and are very busy so we do understand that.

We're planning to be at Tybee Island, Savannah, GA, for a couple of months, arriving Jan 10th. Sometime while we're there we're going to get together with Tom, Lightningjack11. We'll meet him and his wife around half way for lunch or dinner or something. Maybe you and Julia could join us if your schedule works out. We'd love to meet the two of you.

Glad to hear things are going well for you.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 01:13 PM   #4
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Rob, We are so happy that you are doing so good and wish you all the best of luck on the house. We also wish you all the best christmas ever and the best New Year of all times.... We will all be looking for your post so we can keep up with what is going on with you guys... Take care and let us hear from you when you can.
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 01:21 PM   #5
lightningjack11
Montana Master

M.O.C. #59
Welcome back Rob!! Hope you can drop in more often. We all missed having you here.
lightningjack11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 03:01 PM   #6
Rob Cooley
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4
Thanks for the big welcome back from all of you. We never miss the Tampa Super Show in Jan. and will try to meet up with Steve and Tom half way. We just missed you in Virginia about a year ago Steve. We sure love this area of the state as people are very friendly and the kids are holesome and polite. 5:30 comes early so see ya later.
Old 12-17-2004, 02:53 AM   #7
vickster
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1165
Good to hear from you again Rob. Thanks for posting the update on the happenings in the Cooley neighborhood. Happy holidays to you and yours .....
vickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 10:52 AM   #8
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Hi Rob,
Welcome home! Great to hear from you after a long time. I knew you were busy but after reading all that you're doing I wasn't even close! Happy Holidays and I hope you're able to check in a bit more often.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 03:09 AM   #9
patodonn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #331
Rob: Your ears must have been burning!! Had lunch with Dennis and Mary Kay in Bakersfield just last week, and your "missing" status was noted....we discussed putting your picture on some milk cartons...

Glad to see you back on th Forum...stay in touch..

Best to you both, and Merry Christmas!!

Pat and Nancy
patodonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 04:20 AM   #10
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Pat and Nancy,
I'll bet you're right! We gave him a pretty good going over so I'm sure that is why he finally responded! It was great seeing Rob back on and also great meeting up with Pat and Nancy for lunch. The MOC has some of the nicest folks in the world and we're happy and proud to be members. Looking forward to meeting more folks when they come thru Bakersfield and or at the Rally in Reno this coming October.

I know Pat and Nancy have had some interesting times parking their rig at friends' and relatives' places but we really DO have room in our driveway for one unit besides ours. We do have full hook-ups. Water, electric 30 and 50 amp, and even a sewer connection. Just drop us a note and or call. 661-833-9924 to make sure we're home or to make arrangements.

See you..... HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 10:44 AM   #11
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Pat, nice avatar! I clicked your name to see a bigger picture but the one on the left in your profile is just a red x. Looks like the url is to an html home page, index.html.
Old 12-20-2004, 03:24 PM   #12
Rob Cooley
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4
Really getting close to Christmas now and the weather helps promote the season. Our area here goes all out on decorating which makes it real enjoyable. We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and plenty of holiday cheer.
Old 12-21-2004, 06:58 AM   #13
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
And Merry Christmas to you and Julia, Rob.

Tell me about your new job. I think you described it a little once but I forgot.
Old 12-21-2004, 07:39 AM   #14
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Merry Christmas Rob, Steve & Vicki and anyone else that follows below.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 02:01 PM   #15
contau lake
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2222
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! We're leaving for Barrie in the morning and then for Texas on Sunday as long as the weather holds! We've about 2 feet of snow on the ground and the temps have been sitting around -25 to -28F. for the last few days. Brrrr!! Will be glad to get to warmer weather!!
contau lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 07:21 AM   #16
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Bill and Sharron: It is going to be into the low 30's for lows by xmas eve. It should be starting to warm up by the time you get down here. Drive careful and will see you in the valley. Check out the thread in the announcements re the valley get-together.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote