Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Old 11-05-2018, 06:35 AM   #1
LigonierMontana
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #20630
2018 Montana 3791RD Legacy for sale

We have 3791RD legacy for sale in excellent condition. Had it out only 4 time this season. We got it after the snow started last year,it is actually less than a year. I have installed a 90" Morryde tray under the front basement that extends out on either side of the RV. I will send pictures if interested. List was over $90,000 but we paid 74,000 with the legacy package. I would like to get $60,000 for it. A real bargain for someone. The reason is that we are going to look at getting a slightly shorter model. There were a few repairs and Keystone has been great to work with. Never any trouble with repairs. Bought it from the Harrisburg Camping World. The unit is in great shape and the lighter color palate. Please let me know if there is any interest.

LigonierMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 06:23 AM   #2
Sleepyhump

M.O.C. #23018
Montana 3791

Call me at8648090157 if you still have the Montana for sale. Thanks Barry
Sleepyhump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 05:36 AM   #3
Ssuesi
Established Member

M.O.C. #19072
LigonierMontana
Keep us in mind for a new Montana and bit shorter unit. We have a 3160RL, 35’6” that we are selling. We went from a 38’ down to the 35’ and there is a big difference when pulling and finding sites. We have not had any issues with the unit and its been stored inside during the Michigan winters. Seasonal campers, now retired with a mother in failing health so we can’t leave for the winter.
We just bought 32 acres and are planning on building a house this year, selling the 5th wheel, then the condo once the house is built.
Wish you luck on selling your unit. Message me if you are interested in gaining more information.
Steve and Sue Scott
Ssuesi is offline   Reply With Quote