Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-10-2007, 06:10 AM   #1
kwolff7
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6687
Who has ordered Big Skys

I have been noticing with interest the growing number of members that have ordered, are ordering or purchased Big Skys outright. It seems like people keep coming out of the woodwork that are purchasing them. I am beginning to understand why they are hard to find on dealers' lots because they are either grabbed up quickly or the ones that come in are preorders. From following the discussions I have a few names of those that have ordered the Big Skys...............David and Jo-Anna, rldriver, traveltunes, William H. Collier, Jim Jarvis, KWolff7. If you are getting one and we don't know about you, add your name to the list. Thanks, Karen

kwolff7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:56 AM   #2
Verle and Sue
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3960
We haven't ordered it yet, but we're getting a Big Sky this summer. Sue C
Verle and Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:09 AM   #3
DarMar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1034
I think that would be interesting info and maybe as well which model #s. We used to have a topic where one could log in and register which model of unit they owned and I for one enjoyed following that information. Unless I am totally missing something it's gone!
2017/3721RL/Legacy Pkg./Pressure-Pro
DarMar is offline   Reply With Quote