Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 05-04-2005, 07:11 AM   #1
Montana_3711

M.O.C. #3711
new to Rving and a new Montana

Hello all, we are new to rving and we have a 2005 3400rl montana. Some folks we ran into yesterday told us about this web site and I can't tell you how happy we were to find out something like this exists. Because there are many times we felt alone. Even though we are in a camping park. Anyway I want to introduce us and get to know you guys. I am Terri and my husband is Brian

Montana_3711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 08:08 AM   #2
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Welcome Terri and Brian to The MOC family.
Quoting from your profile...
Quote:
quote:This is our 1st Rv and learning due to trial & error is hard. Like to talk to other owners
There is still going to be some trial and error but just talk to us "other owners" and we will get you thru it with ease. Don't be afraid to ask the members the questions and we will help you reduce the number of errors.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 10:26 AM   #3
DarMar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1034
Welcome to the family Terri & Brain!!! Yes, indeed, this is a great place to solve many a problem that may occur. The knowledge shown here is of tremendous value to us on any given day. We look forward to your future posts.
2017/3721RL/Legacy Pkg./Pressure-Pro
DarMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 10:53 AM   #4
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
Welcome to MOC! Trust me, you will not feel alone here. In fact it will fill like you have one large extended group of friends on similar adventures!
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 10:58 AM   #5
thook
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3100
Welcome Bryan & Terri. We are also new owners of a 3400rl. Just picked it up last Monday. Lots of fun packing and shopping for all the goodies a person needs. We are pulling ours with a 1999 F250 Power Stroke with a performance chip. Sure is a nice combination. We pulled it the 65 miles home and couldn't believe how easy it towed. Of course is was empty, but I don't anticpate any problems loaded either. Have fun with your new 5er.

Tom & Sherry
thook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 02:26 PM   #6
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Welcome aboard, Brian and Terri! And congratulations on the new Montana and the new truck! I think you'll find this is a terrific group of people who believe in helping each other out. There are no "dumb" questions here. If you don't know the answer, then it's a legit question. So don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to you, too, Tom & Sherry (thook) and congratulations on your new Montana, too!

If you haven't already discovered it, we have a section of the forum dedicated to upcoming rallys and other get-togethers. Please check it out. We had our first annual international rally last September and had 67 rigs there. We had a great time!
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 04:54 PM   #7
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by 3400rl05f250

Hello all, we are new to rving and we have a 2005 3400rl montana. Some folks we ran into yesterday told us about this web site and I can't tell you how happy we were to find out something like this exists. Because there are many times we felt alone. Even though we are in a camping park. Anyway I want to introduce us and get to know you guys. I am Terri and my husband is Brian
Terri and Brian,

Welcome to MOC and the forum. As all of the others have said, this is more like a family and a great place to spend your time. There is so much to learn here and it's great fun. Be careful though, it can be addicting.

Steve has a great suggestion on checking out the various Rallies and Regional Groups. We did have a great time at the first Rally.

We were new to RV-ing too before our Montana. This forum helped immensely. We did have a pop up camper prior to this but that was camping and fairly straight forward. There is much to learn about these wonderful RVs.

Congratulations on your New Montana and Truck!

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 09:52 PM   #8
JLBOZ60
Montana Master

M.O.C. #826
Welcome Brian and Terri, and also
Tom and Sherry,

It is great to have you join the MOC forum. You will find very quickly that you are not alone. If you ever need a answer to any question someone on the forum will be there for you. Enjoy RV-ing and safe travels.
JLBOZ60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 07:06 AM   #9
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Hello Terri and Brian. Welcome to the MOC Forum and the Montana family. You aren't alone any more. This is the best place I know to gather vital information for both RVing and mastering a Montana's challenges. It is a lot of fun to get involved.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 10:06 AM   #10
rogersuemegan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3579
Send a message via AIM to rogersuemegan
Welcome! We also have a 2005 3400RL and love it.....we have had some problems but Keystone is working on them. We traded in a 97 29ft. Shasta fifth-wheel with one slide , and got this while in FL for the winter, so had almost 3 months to live in it. Can't wait to go out camping in June for 2 weeks. I don't really know if I can call it camping as 38 years ago we camped in a tent, with small children and believe me that was "camping" I like this way much better, as I am too old to do all that hard work!! Enjoy your new home away from home.
rogersuemegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 12:06 PM   #11
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Welcome and congratulations on the new Montana. This is a good place to exchange information and ideas and to ask the questions you need answered. Safe travels.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 05:16 PM   #12
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
Brian and Terri,
Welcome to the MOC. I think you'll find the folks here to be helpful and friendly. Remember we were all first ime RVers at one time. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Most of all, enjoy your new coach and the RVing lifestyle.
fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 03:31 AM   #13
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
First of all a big WELCOME to Brian and Terri, and Tom and Sherry, This is a great forum full of good information and lots of great friends. This forum is like having a great owner's manual right at your fingertips with specific answers and suggestions not just vague references. We are all constantly learning new ideas to enrich our RV lifestyle. Glad to have you join us.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 03:42 PM   #14
Just148
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1043
Hello Terri and Brian and welcome to the MOC., and Congratulations on your new unit. I also like the 3400rl.
Just148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 12:11 PM   #15
Montana_3706

M.O.C. #3706
welcome Terri and Brian. My wife and I are nwe owners too and will most likely have the same concerns as you so dont feel alone.

Happy RVing!
Montana_3706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 08:19 AM   #16
vickster
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1165
Welcome aboard Teri and Brian! What a great floor plan the 3400 is and know you will have many happy trails! Enjoy and travel safe.
vickster is offline   Reply With Quote