Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2018 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2018, 06:35 PM   #1
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
Fall Rally Prizes

I would like to give something for the fall rally. I have a problem, I don’t know what someone would like. We make all kinds of gun related items. Most items are high end target related products. Go to my web site and see what you think the people here might like, use and let me know. Say $200+.
harrellsprec.com.
Lynwood

Old 07-06-2018, 08:44 PM   #2
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Good Evening Lynwood! I guess you did not get my PM reply to your PM to me concerning any prize you might want to give for the Fall Rally. You decide what you think would be most useful for our attendees and we will be more than happy to accept anything you decide on and send me. Thanks so much for providing a prize for "The Table" and hopefully someday you will join us in Goshen for the Fall Rally! If you need to contact me, just PM me again and I'll work with you on whatever you would like to donate.

Rondo
Old 07-07-2018, 07:35 AM   #3
WeBeFulltime
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11397
Very kind and thoughtful of you to want to participate! Have you considered a gift certificate to be used for your products? Should make it simpler for you and a better fit for the person receiving it.

Full Timers 9/1/2010 through 1/16/2020.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:14 AM   #4
mjammersc
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17609
For those who aren't familiar with his products, they are top of the line gear. Thanks for offering Lynwood.

Old 07-07-2018, 01:56 PM   #5
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
Ron I did get it but my problem is I don’t know what type of shootings MOC members might do. Black gun, varment, target, bench rest, reloading. I will send whatever someone thinks is appropriate. Like stated above a or several gift certificates might be best.
Lynwood
Closed Thread