Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 01-04-2006, 04:13 PM   #1
Lady RV
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30
News from Jeff Rank

Quote:
quote:ANNOUNCEMENT FROM KEYSTONE RV

I wanted to take this opportunity to bring the members of the Montana Owner's Club up to speed with some changes that have taken place at Keystone RV.

Even though the MOC was created by the members and maintained by the members, Team Montana has always tried to be active with the group and supportive of the efforts made by the MOC. Over the last couple of years, I have come to be the "unofficial" Montana contact for product development ideas, questions from the owners, or even in some cases a problem-solver for customers in distress. Because of the positive nature of the MOC and, in reality, the wonderful qualities found in so many of the members, it has always been something I've embraced and a privilege to be a small part of helping make the total Montana experience more enjoyable for many of the members.

OK, so the news - Recently, I was fortunate enough to receive a promotion within our company to Group Vice President. In my new capacity, I will be working with several of our Keystone Product Managers in the development of our various brands and also in creating new products for our company to introduce in the future. Unfortunately, I will no longer be directly involved in the Montana products.

Montana is still in excellent hands, though. For a number of years, we've had Product Managers in place who were responsible for the development of the Montana and Mountaineer lines. I'd love to take the credit for our successes, but ultimately, it has been their hard work, passion for the product and creative ideas that have allowed Montana to stay on top.

Both of our Product Managers will be very active behind the scenes reading the forum and trying to improve our products thru your feedback and, on occasion, helping with warranty-type issues. I suppose that over time, they will become "unofficial" contacts, too.

I want to thank all of the members and, especially those of you who I've gotten to know on a personal level over the years. It's easy to understand why the MOC is so popular it's because of the people. I'm sure to be seeing many of you at the various shows and who knows the kids are getting older maybe I can participate with the club again in the future in my own Montana.

Happy camping!

Jeff Rank
Keystone RV

Lady RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 04:17 PM   #2
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
Congratulations Jeff. What an honor for you. Best wishes in your new position. Paul and Kathi
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 04:18 PM   #3
Lady RV
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Jeff Rank for all his help and support with the club. We are going to miss him very much. He's certainly one in a million.

I'd also like to extend a big "CONGRATULATIONS!" to him on his promotion and wish him all the best in this new endeavor. I'm sure he'll shine in this capacity as well.

SIDE NOTE TO JEFF: Please don't be a stranger around here. Maybe you could register here and post to us once in a while? We would all love to hear from you whenever you get a chance.

Lady RV
Lady RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 04:43 PM   #4
Gypsy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #111
Congratulations, Jeff! We'll miss you, but I hope your 'big shoes' will be filled by someone with the vision and perception you've demonstrated to the MOC.

Best wishes in your new challenges!

Sharon
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 04:57 PM   #5
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
I'd like to add my personal congratulations to Jeff and thank him for his tremendous support he has given to us. I'm sure Keystone has great plans for this young man and we think they chose the right person.We can only hope that Jeff might stop by the MOC National Rally in September for some friendly chat around the evening campfire! Good luck Jeff!
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 06:32 PM   #6
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Jeff, I never met you, but the respect the MOC has shown for you through posts, is really a remarkable thing. You certainly have had a positive effect here. Good luck in your future endeavors. Don't forget about us when you're Thor Industry's CEO. Always good to know people in very high places (and those that are moving in that direction). Congrats!
Dave

*On Edit~ BTW, I don't believe being "fortunate" has anything to do with it. From what I understand from being on MOC these past months, this promotion was simply a matter of time... and well deserved. I also believe that this, also, will be an intermediate step for you, Jeff.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 01:22 AM   #7
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Congratulations, Jeff! I can only echo what has already been said. I do hope that do get to participate in your own Monty that I am the lucky one that gets to set up next to you.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 01:49 AM   #8
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Congratulations Jeff, It was because of managers like yourself that we are now in our second Montana. It has been a pleasure knowing you for the past few years and watching you move up with Keystone. We totally anticipate seeing you moving even further up the corporate ladder. As LadyRV suggested, please drop us a note occassionally and keep in touch. Hopefully our paths will cross again in the future as we continue to be a satisfied Montana owner.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 02:05 AM   #9
lightningjack11
Montana Master

M.O.C. #59
Congratulations Jeff on your deserving promotion. Sure hope you look in on us from time to time. Thanks for your help with my frame upgrade even before the MOC started.

Good luck to you and the new product managers.
lightningjack11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 02:14 AM   #10
JLBOZ60
Montana Master

M.O.C. #826
JEFF, Marge and I would like to add our congratulations on your recent promotion.
Since meeting you at the 1st MOC National Rally and occasional meetings since, we know your input at Montana has made our Big Sky ownership a very positive experience. Continued Success, John Bozarth & Marge Cronan
JLBOZ60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 02:16 AM   #11
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Jeff, we will all miss you, but the truth is, we could all see this coming, you are such a great guy and a fabulous representative of the company! I know when I first contacted you I did not know who Jeff Rank was, but that the name was tossed around as a "real good guy! who will help you!" And, that is just what you did. The Stevens' are more than grateful for your assistance when we were in a bit of a "spot" (aka, trouble). You got heart! and you care! A rare and wonderful thing in the cut throat business world.

Many thanks for being there for the Stevens' and all the other MOC members you have helped. You WERE Montana, and you left HUGE shoes for those that follow to fill! We wish them the best, keeping Montana on top is a tough job, and we want to see Montana stay there!

God Speed, safe rides, and good luck in your new endeavors.
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 03:11 AM   #12
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Congratulations Jeff! Although I have never met you, your reputation for helping Montana owners with any and all of their problems has preceded you. It is people like you who have made our experience with Keystone very upbeat. We know that you will do as great a job in your new position and your enthusiasm for Keystone products will just naturally trickle down to the lower levels.
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 04:04 AM   #13
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Congradulations Jeff. Thanks for all you have done to help us here on the MOC.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 04:48 AM   #14
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
Jeff,

Congratulations on your promotion and best wises for continued success.

Your support of the MOC and membership is very much appreciated. I hope the Montana organization continues to use this forum as a direct means to hear and learn of the actual experiences of Montana owners. Thank you for all your efforts in support of the Montana owners...you have made a difference in customer satisfaction and loyalty to the Montana brand.

Again, best wishes!

Steve Senderovitz

steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 05:22 AM   #15
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Congratulations Jeff. It is a promotion I'm sure you deserve if you do the rest of your job with the same enthusiasm you have shown the members of MOC. Thank you for your past help and I sure hope your replacement (s) have your enthusiasm. Good Luck.
Happy trails................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 06:13 AM   #16
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Congrats. Jeff.It has been a pleasure to meet you. All the best in your new position.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 06:46 AM   #17
Montana_70
Montana Master

M.O.C. #70
Congratulations, Jeff. You have just the right mix or professionalism, personality, smarts, and humor to go as far as you want to go.

Thank you for your efforts in trying solve my warranty issues and hanging in there with me as long as you did during a very difficult couple of years.

This year's rainy season was the best one yet!
Montana_70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 07:49 AM   #18
patodonn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #331
Jeff: Congratulations for a well-earned advancement! We met at Pasadena a couple of months ago and you gave me an update of the FL-series situation. Still love the floor plan, but I understand the reasoning!

You have been a direct great help to many of the Forum members, and just knowing that "someone" in management at Keystone cared enough to read and even directly respond to some issues gave a great feeling of confidence to many other folks. Again, thanks, and congratulations!
patodonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 07:18 PM   #19
Imp
Montana Master

M.O.C. #956
Congratulations and best wishes. Your promotion will be a stepping stone for you. We appreciate your enthusiasm and honesty. Customer service is a big part of keeping Montana in number one slot and you helped to make it so. Don't forget to take care of yourself and your family. Bring them to a rally and relax awhile.
Myrna and Bob Logan
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 03:15 AM   #20
Dave e Victoria
Montana Master

M.O.C. #635
Congratulations Jeff. I'm sure you left a strong legacy of customer support that will stick. Best of luck and we look forward to your efforts across the Keystone line.
Dave & Victoria
Dave e Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote