Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 12-22-2005, 04:42 AM   #21
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Dale, you might want to start a new topic on this so MOCers see the title - just a suggestion, though. I believe the underslide storage add-ons are definitely going to generate some interest on this forum.
Dave

dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 10:08 AM   #22
MIMF2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3886
Folks,

I took my camera to the plant this morning to take a phot of the the under-belly slide out boxes and they don't have any completely assembled. They are down for the Holidays and they were taking inventory.

But, some of the guys like Steve Riegle and Glen Denner saw them when we were at the Reno Rally. They may recall that in the box on the curb side I stored the patio rug and in the box on the road side, I stored the sewer hoses and attachments. I will still try to get some pictures posted.

Have a good day.
MIMF2 is offline   Reply With Quote