Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds State, Provincial & Federal
Click Here to Login

Old 10-14-2017, 03:58 PM   #1
Jon Susn
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #20311
Camping in or near Williamsport Pa

I would like to get any information from anyone that has camped in Williamsport PA or the surrounding area. My wife and I are wanting to make reservations for the 2018 Little League World Series during Aug 2018. I am trying to get reservations and have googled campgrounds in the area. I am just not sure how useful the reviews that are posted on the campgrounds websites are.
I would like to know if any of the MOC members out there have any experience in the area and any suggestions would be more than welcome.
Thanks in advance,
John and Susan.....and Virtus

2014 FORD 250 SUPERDUTY 6.7L 4X4 PLATINUM
Jon Susn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 10:07 AM   #2
hickory
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Susn View Post
I would like to get any information from anyone that has camped in Williamsport PA or the surrounding area. My wife and I are wanting to make reservations for the 2018 Little League World Series during Aug 2018. I am trying to get reservations and have googled campgrounds in the area. I am just not sure how useful the reviews that are posted on the campgrounds websites are.
I would like to know if any of the MOC members out there have any experience in the area and any suggestions would be more than welcome.
Thanks in advance,
John and Susan.....and Virtus
we've stayed at Sheshequin Campground. Nice place. Nice folks. 888-995-9230 or 570-995-9230
hickory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:33 AM   #3
Jon Susn
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #20311
Thanks for the input. Getting ready to pull the trigger on this trip. KOA at nittany mountains seems kinda nice. Anyone ever been there?
2014 FORD 250 SUPERDUTY 6.7L 4X4 PLATINUM
Jon Susn is offline   Reply With Quote