Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 05-02-2012, 05:30 PM   #21
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Don, I'll bet it is a 27" since I put a 32" and your unit is the same as mine! My 32" flat screen is about an inch or less from the edge of the trim next to the steps going up into the bedroom and the wall on the left. The reason my mod won't move any further than the trim around the large slide. Got to do something about this and Bills or your set up would both work, I think! I've got a lot of storage behind the flat screen but can't use it or get to it!

Hey why don't you and Georgia join us for the Central Plains Regional Rally too? We could compare rigs and mods we've both done to our identical Montanas? Again this has been a shameless promotion of the CPRR!

Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #22
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
Thanks for the invite Rondo I dont think I can make it to the central plains regonal rally.
The door that I made for my TV opening has a defect, that is if a larger screen is put on the door the swing of the hinge will not allow it to open because the TV will hit the cabinet stoping the swing and along with that the left side of the TV will hit the gingerbread trim of the slide, right now I have 1/4" between the TV and that trim when it is swung open. thats why I like BB_TX's set up the articulating arm allows the TV to be moved and wormed in and out around the trim.
I will have to make his setup.
BB_TX where did you get the TV mount if you dont mind me asking.

Don
Old 05-03-2012, 04:22 AM   #23
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
I bought mine from wayfair.com. They have lots of different brands and styles.
The one shown in the link is the one I bought. It is very sturdy and has adjustments for side to side tilt for leveling making installation easier. Also has tilt for best viewing angle. And long arm allows it to be moved left, right, and out quite a bit.
I had never heard of them before, but tried them anyway. Good service, and fast delivery.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:02 AM   #24
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
Thanks Bill I have all the information I need now.