Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 03-12-2007, 04:53 PM   #1
rmayhew
Established Member

M.O.C. #3391
Send a message via Yahoo to rmayhew
replacing dinette with table and chairs

I would like to hear from people who replaced the dinette in a Mountaineer with a table and chairs. We would like to go with a counter height set. I am having a hard time finding a table that is not too big. I would like one about 42" x 36". Let me know if anyone has done this and where they found a set the right size. Thanks...and spring is coming!

rmayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:16 PM   #2
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
We removed the built in dinette and replaced it with a table from a Holiday Rambler that my dealer had removed from a coach. We used oak folding chairs that are available at Target and Sears.

Here's a link that has a picture of the table:
http://www.geocities.com/fulltimedre...4/lam_flr.html

Look at the bottom of the page.
fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:18 PM   #3
rmayhew
Established Member

M.O.C. #3391
Send a message via Yahoo to rmayhew
I am going to be in Dallas this weekend and thought I might get lucky. Thanks for the reply. It looks like you have been just about everywhere.
rmayhew is offline   Reply With Quote