Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2015 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 08-26-2015, 08:16 PM   #1
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
What IS GOING ON?

We have 80 units and one none unit registered for the Rally and not all of you have signed up for the Meet and Greet, Potluck Breakfast, Potluck Dinner, and Wine and Cheese events! Gentlemen if you are the only one that reads and comments on the Forum and are attending the Fall Rally, you need to tell the "lady of the house" about these events and ask what you will be bringing to the event besides yourselves. Then post it to the proper thread. You don't have to fix or bring enough to feed an army just enough for 8-12 folks to sample it. There are plenty of grocery stores and a Walmart in the area to purchase items to bring if need be and you don't want to cook.

ALSO REMEMBER THERE WILL BE RAFFLE DRAWINGS AT ALL OF THE EVENTS THAT FOOD IS INVOLVED IN ON CAMPUS AND YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE IF YOUR NUMBER IS DRAWN SO SIGN UP FOR THOSE EVENTS THAT ARE BEING HELD IN THE LARGE TENT AT THE RALLY.

Speaking of Raffle Drawings-- do you have something to bring for the Raffle tables? We need as much as we can get and as The Wagon Master stated in an earlier post- these raffle prizes you bring in are actually what pays for the Rally such a tents, speaker system, and other parts of the Rally many have no idea even goes on behind the scenes for this Rally and Forum. So please contact your dealer, Camping World, local campgrounds and any other business that you think may donate something and bring it with you to the Rally and we'll put it on the Raffle tables for all to enjoy and hope to win!

SEE YOU IN GOSHEN!

Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 02:28 PM   #2
Drifty1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9441
Rondo did you check to be sure it is not yourself... Just a thought that popped into my noggin.... I am sure someone might not make it in time for the Meet and Greet... We might not make it in time our self as we have certain things we have to do before we show up. You know how it is when you drive over half way across the country you have family matters first and it is not like driving 7-8 hrs max to get there..

Old 08-27-2015, 04:52 PM   #3
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Larry-- I'm not trying to force anyone into anything but just trying to remind folks that are coming to the Rally about the things that are open to them and what they will be missing. I live in Nebraska and it is not a short journey for us either and we do have family issues here too. Granted I do not live in Washington State as you do and you have a few more miles to drive than we do but I'm seeing things that the attendees need to know about and just trying to remind them.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:40 PM   #4
Drifty1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9441
I understand Rondo..
Old 08-31-2015, 07:40 AM   #5
Joe in Texas
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10881
as of Aug 31 - only 61 of 81 unit individuals have respond to the menu request for the Pot Luck Dinner

ARE YOU ON THE LIST??
Joe in Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 01:24 PM   #6
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I know we have not Joe but after several rallies we have learned to wait till the last couple of weeks to see what people HAVE NOT brought and sign up to bring that item. Looking

Just looked at the list and see under vegetables three baked bean dish and little else.look over on Pot luck dinner thread for my post.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote