Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 08-31-2004, 01:36 AM   #1
GordonR
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1801
Send a message via AIM to GordonR
U.P./Lake Superior - On the way

Well, we’re finally off tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. One night in Cincinnati, two in Monroe, MI, three at Brimley State Park, MI while we do our annual bridge walk on Labor Day (Carol, me and 65,000 of our closest friends)… THEN nine days with only a sketchy plan. We have to be headed home and visit a friend in Madison on the 16th. Still haven’t decided whether to go north around Lake Superior, or chose to stay in the U.P. with less driving. We’ll probably make that decision when we wake up on the 7th.

We've got some recommendations in the U.P, but nothing for the north shore of the big lake. If anyone has any suggestions for that part of Ontario, please let me know. The Monty doesn't fit just anyplace.

I think a couple folks are headed that way after the rally, so I’ll try to post some campground info along the way in the Campgrounds topic. Have a great holiday.

Gordon

GordonR is offline   Reply With Quote