Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Insurance
Click Here to Login

Old 03-27-2012, 08:39 AM   #1
CATCRAW
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11243
Wholesale Warranties

As we are about to reach our 1 year with our new Montana I have researched Extended warranties. The best coverage and pricing came from Wholesale Warranties for an Elclusionary Policy. My question is - has anyone used this company and are you satisfied with the service and coverage? You input is appreciated.

CATCRAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #2
old turbo
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2486
I have Wholesale Warranties. I think they are a bundler and do not handle the trailer warranty themselves, they ship you off to another company. I have not had an issue that I needed to use the service. I try to keep up on the service things that they list in the contract. I have made out a service sheet with all things listed and I time and date them as I do the service. I found the little part about the rubber seal lube on the slides to be a real funny thing,if you go with them keep your purchase slip for the rubber lube. I wish I could have found a Warranty Company in my state but no such luck, had to deal with the closet phone person. Good luck!
old turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:30 PM   #3
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Wholesale warranties is a "agent" like any other insurance agent that sells several types of Insurance. It is important to know what Insurance comany you are purchasing from. Example we purchased via a similar "agent" but our Policy is with "RV shield"

Exclusionary Policies are preferred as are ones that pay via a corporate credit card, Ask them to send you a sample policy and ask who issues it..
We have had good luck with our Extended warranty over the years. They paid several claims without issue. Just paid for a fridge cooling unit and ins tallation.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:39 AM   #4
Johnnyg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9710
We bought through wholesale warranties. I believe Performance First is the insurance company. We have used it twice so far and glad we had it.
Johnnyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:00 AM   #5
TLightning
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7871
Get one that you can turn in and cash out if you don't use it for the full term.
TLightning is offline   Reply With Quote