Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2014, 06:35 PM   #1
bikefever
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #9158
Warranty Item - 2 months and counting

In April we purchased a new 2014 Montana Model 3402. The sofa sleeper mattress still with its plastic cover and never used had a defect. A spring had broken and worked thru the mattress cover. It was not found at during the pre delivery inspection but was found when we first attempted to use the bed about 1 month after the purchase.

The dealer placed an order for replacement mattress on June 3. I have called the dealer numerous times and most recently started calling Keystone customer service daily. The information given by Keystone is that it is on order and in the hands of their purchasing department with no resolution date.

Its time to post my saga here on the forum to try to get resolution and a new mattress in my new Montana.

Appreciate any help you may have.

bikefever is offline   Reply With Quote