Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-26-2005, 06:43 AM   #1
Montana_2953
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #2953
Columbia Falls Montana

We will be going to visit my daughter in June. She lives in Columbia Falls, Montana. We were calling around to get a good RV site. This morning the owner called from Glacier Peaks RV Park. While we were talking she ask me how I liked my 5th wheel. I told her that it was a Montana and that we loved it. She said that her daughter and son-in-law just purchased one and they love theirs to. I told her about the MOC and all the information that you get here. She ask me for the website so I gave it to her. I told her that if there is a problem you just post it, and before you have a chance to call the dealer, you have a answer on the forum. She was really intersted and said she would like her daughter to join. She wanted to know how much it cost. I chuckled and told her "Nothing". But they do accept donations. Just to help with the maintenance. She was thrilled. Said she is going to call her daughter after we hang up and tell her. I warned her that it addicting though. She laughed. Really nice lady. So if you ever need a spot to camp I would suggest Glacier Peaks RV Park. The price she gave me was $22. a night. Total for 7 nights with tax was $141.24. That is full hookups + cable. Paul & Kathi

Montana_2953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 11:53 AM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Thanks for the great report. We plan to be in that area from 7/14-8/14 but have already booked a park near Hungry Horse, which is less than 10 miles from Columbia Falls. However, I've saved your post on the chance we find we don't like the park we booked and/or we return to the area some day. Thanks again.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 12:20 PM   #3
palebluedot
Montana Master

M.O.C. #36
I've wondered where Columbia Falls got it's name. To my knowledge there is no falls in the immediate area.
palebluedot is offline   Reply With Quote