Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 09-06-2018, 01:23 PM   #21
Fish
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22281
Found the problem the other day. Disconnect in the ceiling fan switch.

Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 06:18 PM   #22
belldog
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #4165
Loss of power

I lost one side of 50 amp at dizzy world. Called rv repairmen he found it. Said if I had used 50 amp to 30 adapter all would have worked.the side I lost had battery charger so as battery drained I kept loosing power
belldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 03:26 PM   #23
Pbm

M.O.C. #22606
We have a 2017 Montana 3810MS. The bathroom plugin and both plugins on either side of the bed have no power. The other two plugins for the washer and dryer that are in the bedroom slide are fine but they are on different circuits. All other bedroom and plugins inside and outside of unit work fine. Just the three on the same circuit in the bedroom slide don’t work. Two months off warranty. Has anyone else had this problem or any suggestions. there is no power in connections to these three plugins as far back as under the bed when they go into floor. GFCI works fine. I thought maybe there was a second one for bathroom but Keystone says the one in the kitchen serves the whole unit.
Pbm is offline   Reply With Quote