Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 12-20-2005, 05:13 AM   #1
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
A feather for the MOC cap

The park manager here told me yesterday awhile back there were two couples in the park who were good friends. One had a Montana. The other had a "very nice fifthwheel" of unspecified brand. The latter kept hearing and seeing the former having "so much fun" with MOC that the latter went out and traded for a Montana. When asked about this the manager was told they decided they want to be part of MOC and get to meet all these nice people. I thought that says a lot about this forum and Montana in general.

sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 05:42 AM   #2
HomeOnTheRoad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1104
Excellent! Thank you for telling us.
HomeOnTheRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 10:47 AM   #3
Charlie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3029
Wonder who they might be? Maybe they will step up and identify themselves. Speaks volumes for this forum....
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 11:02 AM   #4
Dano
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4721
We did'nt know about the moc when we bought ours, This is just a plus to be able to talk to such fine people and help out when we can. Lord knows we need all the help we can get!
Dano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 11:44 AM   #5
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
Well, it is obvious that these are people of impeccable taste! Seriously, it does not take too much time to see what a fine community there is here!

Thanks for the story, Steve!
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 02:28 PM   #6
2007dura
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2313
That was not me in Steve's post, but I can say this site helped me in making my decision. I was able to ask questions to owners of Montanas before buying. I also liked that I could see problems that owners were having, and if there were major problems with Montanas. I did visit other RV forums, but like most forums, they are to vent your problems, bash a brand, and rarely tell the good things a company does. I got to hear on this forum how Keystone on occasion, has went beyond the warranty period to fix a problem, or worked with an owner to help get their problem fixed quickly. Another positive was to have fellow owners to ask questions about our rigs, that would have experience with the same product. And yea, it is a good group of people too. So I can say that this site did help me in my decision to purchase a Montana.
2007dura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 03:39 PM   #7
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
I have to say I think Glenn said it best, " my Montana is my home and everyone on the MOC is my family."
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 06:49 PM   #8
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Wow! I'm sure there was probably more to the story than something so straight forward but it certainly speaks volumes for all the great members we have. I am proud to be part of this organization.

Thanks Steve for sharing this information.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 02:03 AM   #9
Wrenchtraveller
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4890
Keystone had this website on the 05 and 06 Montana Brochure I got from a dealer so I started lurking around in this website and I was impressed with how many very experienced RVers were choosing Montanas and Full Timers put an RV more to the test than most of us.

I have been an RV enthusiast for 31 years and I am convinced that the Montana line of 5th wheels are one of the best values out there and they all feel like a little home you want to spend time in. Thanks again to the People that put their time in to make this website another nice place to spend your time. All the best to all the nice Folks on this great website and we hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Season. Don and Donna
Wrenchtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 02:11 AM   #10
Fordzilla
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2819
Send a message via MSN to Fordzilla
It was not me either. But I did join this site about a year before buying my Montana. It was nice to see and hear everyone enjoying there trailers and getting things resolved if they did have issues. It played a part in my choice of what to buy. Thanks to all of you.
Fordzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 04:41 AM   #11
Gypsy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #111
What wonderful tributes to the forum and to the Montana product! I'm printing this thread to share with other Montana owners I meet, to show them what the club is all about.
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 05:14 AM   #12
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
We joined the MOC after our decision to buy a Montana because we had been following them and wanting one for several years. When the dealer told us about the MOC we came home and joined. What it did was make us certain we had made a great decision. Now a year plus later (and 2 rallies) we are even more sure we made 2 great decisions - buying a Montana and joining the MOC.
Happy trails.....................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 10:06 AM   #13
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
I found this site after we had pretty much decided on a Montana this July, but it was not a sure thing. It is now a sure thing. It would be like walking out on my friends and family now if I bought something else. No way.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 10:25 AM   #14
Lstierw
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3532
Could not have been said better...we do appreciate this whole group of friends and family.....Les and Sue
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Montana Sky

I have to say I think Glenn said it best, " my Montana is my home and everyone on the MOC is my family."
Lstierw is offline   Reply With Quote