Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-20-2018, 03:48 PM   #1
Castner's
Established Member

M.O.C. #19693
Warranty Autorization

Good evening everyone. My wife and I would like to vent at this time about the Warranty Division at Keystone RV! We purchased a new 2017 3791RD Montana on April 5th, 2017 from Camping World in Garner North Carolina. We had some minor problems with it in the beginning and thought we would have them taken care of. After some waiting. Camping World to ok care of our battery problem, but they failed to take care of the trim at the ceiling, which I had to fix. We are snowbirds and went to Florida on October 14, 2017. On December 22, 2017, Camping Connection who is a authorized repair (Mobile) dealer for Keystone, who came to our unit, inspected the toilet seat, our table and the wall behind the theater seating which had separated from the main wall. They said they will turn it into Keystone Warranty and in a few weeks they would return for the repair work once it is authorized! Well to day is February 20, 2018 and still nothing has been done. I called Keystone Customer Service and was informed that my new table was ordered on February 6, 2018, and they have no idea why it was not shipped out! My toilet seat/cover has been at the dealer for several weeks, but they will not come to our unit until Keystone sends them the table. I understand this on the dealers part. Here we are, just about two months after our problem was looked at and still nothing has been done! We believe that Keystone is up there with other company's, not caring about their customers after they purchase a unit, or we would not be waiting two months for warranty items to be replaced. Does anyone have the email address or the mailing address for either the President of Keystone or the CEO of Keystone? I would not want anyone to purchased a Keystone product as the warranty is garbage.

Castner's is offline   Reply With Quote