Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Meet you at the Show, the RV Show that is!
Click Here to Login

Old 09-02-2005, 12:03 AM   #1
Montana_4383
Established Member

M.O.C. #4383
Goshen Rally & tour?

I have tried a seach and cannot seem to find any information on a rally and tour of the factory that I thought I saw a few days ago. Am I los'in it here? Gary is interested in attending and I thought it was scheduled for fall. Let me know if I was just dream'in.
The Maggie half of this duo

Montana_4383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 12:43 AM   #2
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
This info can be found here......
North American MOC / Great Lakes Region

The rally is next week (Sept 8 to the 14th) and the plant tour is Saturday the 10th. The Saturday tour is set up specifically for the MOC rally folks.

If you can't make the rally, Keystone does offer plant tours every week for the general public
Montana tours are on Tuesdays, Mountaineer on Wednesdays and Cambridge is on Thursdays
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 11:29 AM   #3
Montana_4383
Established Member

M.O.C. #4383
Thanks, Glen...appreciate the info...I am going to try to talk him out of going...for several reasons. #1 I can't go with him ...#2 I can think of other ways to spend gas...#3 it's a long haul for just a day or two. Perhaps when we actually HAVE our Monty we can meet people at the rallys and I am sure the plant is not going to close just because we finally join the group!
Montana_4383 is offline   Reply With Quote