Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 03-29-2014, 08:50 AM   #21
nowinter
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9521
Kat & Michael: We live in Naples and had a pool installed last year. We have the AquaCal heat pump. It's very quiet and appears efficient. My wife like 90 degree pool water.
We moved from Brooklyn, Michigan about 18 months ago and go back for three months in the summer to see the grandkids and friends. I do not miss Michigan winters.

nowinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:26 AM   #22
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
Good morning Kat and Michael. We have a good Friend in Brooklyn, Richard Long, who used to have a country band there, and now plays with us a lot in our band. We will return to Michigan the 13th of this month, to Alice Springs RV Park and Resort to run the music program for the summer, each Saturday at 4 PM. Come on by, we are the first unit you come to in the park, and it says "Steve, Susie & Friends Classic Country Music" on the front and back of the 5'er. Our pool maintenance guy said to keep the temp about 80 or the heat would eat up the chemicals. Probably 6 one, half a dozen other. Hope to see ya down the road, or at the came ground this summer. Happy trails, Steve and Susie
Steve and Susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 04:25 AM   #23
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
Well we made the trip back to Michigan for the summer activities at Alice Springs RV Park and Resort. Along the way we passed a Montana with Ontario plates quite a few times, but of course pulling a Hallmark enclosed trailer they had no idea why I was blowing the horn and waving as we went by. First jamm of the season yesterday and had 64 people and 18n musicians, so looks like the summer will be filled with lots of music. Temperatures are finally starting to ease upward here, but sure not the 86 we left in Florida. Hope everyone is having, and planning a wonderful summer, and if your in the Ionia, Michigan area stop in and see us. Happy Trails, Steve and Susie
Old 04-25-2014, 03:39 AM   #24
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
Wow, sure would like to go HOME!!! The weather here has been just plain miserable since coming back north. Will sure make better plans after this year. School in Florida runs August thru May and that sound just fine with me. I think Mother Nature seen my last post where I said temperatures were easing up, and said, "Here hold my beer, and watch this" Sure am missing the new Florida house more and more everyday. The Monty is fine, but is sure lots better when its warm. Happy Trails, Steve and Susie