Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 05-01-2007, 07:54 AM   #21
Tom Gina 06
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5993
Talking about the water pan gave me a chuckle. I was going to get up and dump mine that 8 inch rainy night and about the time I was getting up to do that Mr. Bailey came over and drank the whole bowl. Then I thought yea right a pretty bad idea for a dog watering station. Going to the dealer and have them address all the inner slide seal issues. I also had a problem with water on the floor in my bedroom. Thought it was just water from getting out of the shower but when I got to checking the same as the post above. I still have faith in the unit for full time just want to get these little details corrected before they become big ones.

Tom Gina 06 is offline   Reply With Quote