Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 04-24-2007, 12:52 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Suncoast RV, Pinellas Park, Florida AAA

Like most folks I do have a tendency to only talk about bad experiences and put the good ones on the back burner.
As most of you know Lorraine and I traded in our 04 2955RL for an 07 3485SA. Now some years ago I had some very negative remarks about the treatment I received at Suncoast RV in Pinellas Park but this has all changed. As Suncoast was the closest Montana dealer to our winter headquarters I decided to give them another chance. Am I ever glad I did. Since my previous experience involved the previous GM I was relieved when I found he was gone. The so and so Service Manager has also left. The new GM, Jim Fisher, is a great guy as is the entire sales and service team. My salesperson was Jan and, in my opinion, she couldn't have been much better at her job. Polite, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful to a tee.
Now Suncoast RV has stores all over the southeast and although I can't say anything good or bad about them. I MUST say "Suncoast RV, Pinellas Park, Florida is one class AAA operation and I highly recommend them.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 04:45 AM   #2
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
Glenn - Can you tell me anything about their service? We are going to be in Largo next week and need some work done. Thanks - Jim
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 06:14 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Where ya gonna be in Largo???? We're gonna be here until May 6th.

In my opinion, their service has been excellent but of course I did buy my rig from them. I would contact either Russ who's the service tech and I believe they also just made him the service manager. If he's not available ask for Jim Fisher, he's the general manager. Either way tell them I sent you and that you are a member of the Montana Owners Club.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 06:25 AM   #4
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
Thanks for the info. I will call Russ today. We will be at Vacation Village from Sat for eight days.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:31 AM   #5
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
Thanks for the info. I will call Russ today. We are to be 8 nights at Vacation Village.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:38 PM   #6
Craig A
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6228
Glenn, I have had very good service and I couldn't beat the deal I got either. You're right, when Rick Bell left last month they promoted Russ to service manager. He's young, but seems to take good care of the customer. Have you tried their KOA up in Lake Park GA? The price Suncoast cusomers is hard to beat.
Craig A is offline   Reply With Quote