Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 09-06-2006, 02:34 PM   #1
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Old world craftsmanship?

I had to replace the vent covers today and had noticed the one by the bedroom sink was kinda crooked. When I tried to put it back together, I could see the whole vent was not even near centered to the hole. The plastic screen was very difficult to replace and still is not back in right, but I was getting a little agravated! The one in the bathroom was real easy to replace, I'm glad I did it first. However, I still have one more to go as soon as the dealer gets it in. I hope it is easier than the the one by the sink. This will be brought to the attention of the factory when we visit it this month.

Steve&Patti 2004 model 3280
2002 Duramax 4x4 crew cab SB

Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote