Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 03-08-2003, 04:17 PM   #1
Countryfolks
Montana Master

M.O.C. #116
3280 mods

Just gained 3+" in the bedroom, 30+" of wall and lost 50lbs. Removed the sliding doors right next to the bed. We're going to put drapes/curtains up in their place. We already have a sliding door at the steps going up into the bed/bath area. Removed the clips holding the lower panel on the jackknife couch, using that area now to store the solar panel on a piece of cardboard (to ease sliding it out). Installed bullet friction catches on the heater return air panels and hinged the one in the kitchen, now I can easily get to the water heater bypass. Hinges from the local hardware store matched perfectly. Installed a 50" x 26" x 5" shelf across the top front of the basement storage area for my fishing rods and anything elst that will fit. I used 3/4" x 1/16" alum angle hanging from the floor runners for the support and 1/2" hardware cloth for the side, bottom. Installed a rack holding 3 sliding wire baskets in the basement to store various small items. Installed a swivel areator from Lowes on the kitchen sink faucet. Installed shelf brackets in the upper level of the pantry, still need to make the shelf. Tomorrow I have to drill another cross hole in the lazy susan to lower the top tray a little.
Nice weather sure helps in getting things done!

Skip

97 Dodge 3500 CTD
2003 3280
Arkansas

Countryfolks is offline   Reply With Quote