Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 10-01-2006, 05:37 AM   #1
315RLS
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1900
Service bulletins for manufacturers for Keystone

The service manager where I get my trailer serviced mentioned that Keystone posts service notices for their manufacturers. Does anyone know the url for this page?

315RLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:18 AM   #2
315RLS
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1900
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by 315RLS

The service manager where I get my trailer serviced mentioned that Keystone posts service notices for their manufacturers. Does anyone know the url for this page?
If these service bulletins are not seen by owners, how do you know about service notices on components in your Montana?

I had encountered a problem with the AC motor freezing but didn't know this was a design problem repaired under warranty. When I mentioned this problem to the service manager where I get my trailer worked on he told me this a known problem and that there was a service bulletin posted on Keystones site. He also gave me the replacement motor, other parts and replacement instructions.
315RLS is offline   Reply With Quote