Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 05-29-2008, 07:21 PM   #1
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Here is How to Get Replacement Graphics

Here's a link to the thread that has alot of useful & interesting information on it regarding peeling decals:
http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28114&whichpage=1

We have a 2002 3295RK. Our graphics started having trouble about 1-1/2 years after we bought it. I contacted our dealer who told us to contact Keystone. I contacted Keystone who told us to contact our dealer. Frustrated, I stopped pursuing this matter.

A couple of months ago, I decided to try again. I contacted several dealers who quoted us a low of $800 to a high of over $1200 to get a whole new set of graphics. That does not include taking off the remains of the old graphics and installing the new.

I contacted Keystone several times. Kept getting the same answer from Keystone which was go through a dealer. There is no help from Keystone if your Montana is out of warranty.

I kept our progress posted here at the MOC (see link above). I was contacted via email by Mark Edwards who is the Vice President of Burlington Graphics. He politely listened to the story of our graphics and told me someone would be contacting me soon.

I received a phone call from Don Jacob who is the Customer Service Representative for Burlington Graphics. Too make a long story short, Burlington Graphics was out of the 2002 graphics so they went back into production of the 2002 graphics just so they could get us what we needed. Yes, there was a cost but it was nowhere near any of the quotes from dealers. Remember our Montana is 6 years old. At the same time, they also made a set of 2002 graphics for Dennis & Mary Kay Hill (HamRad).

If you are having trouble with your graphics and your Montana is within warranty, you should contact Keystone ASAP. Don't wait like we did.

If you are having trouble with your graphics and your Montana is out of warranty, you should contact Burlington Graphics. Don't expect free graphics, but do expect polite and courteous service. Mark Edwards and Don Jacob were extremely nice to deal with and they went above and beyond in helping us.

Burlington Graphics says:
Quote:
quote:"BGS is willing to help other Montana owners whose RVs have gone beyond their warranty term."
So, if you are out of warranty and want help in replacing some or all of your graphics, take a couple pictures of your graphics and contact Don Jacob. His contact information is below:

Don Jacob
Customer Service Rep.
Burlington Graphic Systems
Ph: 262-554-8808 Ext. 1118 / Fx. 262-554-8586
don.jacob@burlingtongraphics.com

Thank you Burlington Graphics!

Margee.

D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 02:43 AM   #2
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
I have a 2007 3400 which went out of it's mfr warranty almost a year ago. I called and talked to Rick Diesler with Keystone on another issue (vacuum breaker) and he sent out the whole set of graphics for my nose along with the vacuum breaker for my black tank back flush. Only my "Montana" graphic was peeling, but Rick sent the "Mountain" graphic that goes on below it, also. I will just put on the Montana graphic for now. Haven't found anyone around here yet to do this, but haven't really looked either.

Hats off to Rick and Keystone Montana/Keystone customer service in general. They are fantastic!
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 04:57 AM   #3
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
dsprik,...As you were not far out of warranty, I think you did the right thing in contacting Keystone first. When I did approx. 5 years ago, Keystone wasn't set up yet with any sort of "customer service" and quite frankly, my recent contact with Keystone wasn't much better either. To me, it seems like a "hit & miss" type situation at Keystone. Some get help, and some don't. It might also depend upon who you deal with also.

In any case, I think between Keystone and Burlington, a Montana owner will get help from one or the other now.

Enjoy your new graphics. We just received a new complete set in the mail. Again, a big thanks to Burlington Graphics for working with us.

D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 09:29 AM   #4
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Doug, you are right, I was only about 9 months out of warranty AND Keystone is still stocking/making these graphics. I could see where the older graphics would be a problem finding them. I have been fortunate so far with Keystone customer service.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote