Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 04-15-2006, 08:59 PM   #1
Montana_4391
Established Member

M.O.C. #4391
Well it's been fun...

but I have just purchased a new 2006 Cougar fifth wheel and so I will be leaving this Forum and joining one that's specific to Cougars. I had wanted to get a Montana but they just were out of reach right now and the only model that did work for my situation (the front living room model with twin couches) was not available in my area. So I found a Cougar that fits the bill, is les expensive and lighter weight to boot. While still in the Keystone family, it is not a Montana or Mountaineer so I don't qualify anymore.
But I had fun and learned a lot here. I will miss you all.

Montana_4391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 09:05 PM   #2
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Wes & Linda... you are still in the Keystone family.... .. drop by and say hi once in awhile. We hope you have many, many happy travels in your new RV.

D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 12:02 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Wes & Linda, Hang around. Like D&M said "you are still in the Keystone family". You would not be the only one on MOC that own other Keystone brands. Sure we'd like to see everyone in a Montana or a Mountaineer but what the heck the more the merrier!
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 02:20 AM   #4
jsmitfl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1709
Send a message via MSN to jsmitfl
Amen to what D and M, and Glenn have said. Stick around, Keystone is one big happy family. Besides you may see or learn something here that you can't on the other forum. If you decide not to stay , come visit with us.
jsmitfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 02:20 AM   #5
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
It is great that you find a 5er that meets your needs, even if it is not a Montana. I hope you enjoy it! That said, there is no reason not to drop by and visit us upon occasion, especially since this is such a good place to ask questions! Take care!
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 03:23 AM   #6
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
Enjoy your Cougar. There is more to learn about just trailers in general so stick around. There is a lot of advice and information here. Then we do have
SOME PEOPLE who don't even own a KEYSTONE like PARTY CRASHERS(hence the name) so stick with us...
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 04:21 AM   #7
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Congratulations on your new pull toy. Here's hoping it serves you well. Sure hope the Cougar forum is as helpful as this one. Happy trails....
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 05:01 AM   #8
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Congradulations and good luck with your new Cougar. Let us know how you like it.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 06:04 AM   #9
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Wes & Linda,
Who says you have to be traveling in a Montana in order to take part in this forum? You may run across something in your travels that will help us too. Stick around.

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 08:08 AM   #10
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Congratulations on finding the 5ver that is right for you. Cougars are nice units - we were looking at them before we got the Montana. The only drawback for us at that time was head room upstairs. I think they have made the bedroom a little taller now. Keep in touch - as everyone else has said, you are still part of the Keystone family.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 10:41 AM   #11
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Congratulations, Wes and Linda! And thanks for letting us know. The Cougars I've seen are nice rigs and a great choice in many situations. I hope you get lots and lots of enjoyment and great memories during your time with it.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 03:28 PM   #12
Mac
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4624
Wes,

I think you should consider sticking around, you ought to know by now we're all a big happy Keystone family!

mac
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 11:55 PM   #13
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935
We agree with all of the above. #1- Congrats on the new Cougar. #2. Stick around, this is one of the FEW great sites that one can ALWAYS learn from no matter what you own. #3. It's just great fun.

melnjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 04:44 AM   #14
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
I think that the only qualification for being a member of the MOC is an "interest" in Montanas. You certainly can claim that. In addition, on our tour of the Montana factory last Tuesday, our guide included Cougar as part of the "Montana Family", apparntly Cougars fall under the same VP as Montanas and Mountaineers. I must admit that this was the first time I have heard that, but then Keystone have recently reoganized their management structure.

Anyway, as others have said, if you think the Forum is helpful in any way, stick around. I don't think anyone is going to boot you out, so it is your decision.
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote