Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 02-02-2006, 04:27 AM   #1
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Got a Contract

Remembering the comment attributed to Yogi Berra, "It ain't over til it's over," we are causiously excited because we have a sales contract on our house. It is to close in March. We are excited because this will be the first time, in nearly 46 years, that we will be debt free.

This has been a goal and constant effort on our part. It has also been a matter of earnest prayer. So now when we come home from Hong Kong, our only "home" will be the Monty and we are pleased with that.

stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 05:05 AM   #2
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Congrats Stiles and Dianna on the sale of your house. We are hoping to do the same within the next year.
Happy trails...................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 05:21 AM   #3
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
Congratulations, Stiles, and we will hope and pray that everything goes through on this contract.

We will look forward to welcoming you back to Texas and to Marquez, a community that I served as superintendent of the Palestine District.
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 05:33 AM   #4
Searchers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1685
Congratulations Stiles! We paid off the house and Montana in December and are enjoying the freedom from all debt for the first time in our lives. I told Claudia I'd try to remain debt free for at least 72 hours, but when I went looking at vehicles recently she claims I said 72 months! Seems I have a new problem!
Searchers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 06:21 AM   #5
Just148
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1043
Congratulations,
Just148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:31 AM   #6
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
What great news. We will keep our fingers crossed and send prayers up that all will go well and closing will be smooth sailing. God is so good!!!
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:49 AM   #7
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
Stiles,
Congratulations on the pending sale of your home. Debbie and I are looking to do the same. My realestate guy called a little while ago. He is grouping our property with others and working on rezoning. He sounded very hopeful. We're praying that something will come of this. We'll see.
fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:20 PM   #8
azstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #740
Stiles,

Congrats, to the both of you.

You can put us in that camp also. We put our place up for sale when we returned from last summers trip.

We got the cash Jan 6th. The new home will be finished early March, so they tell us. We were able to negotiate renting our old house till the new one is ready.

We will travel for about 5mos. during the summers and return home to AZ for the Winters.

We were convinced while traveling last summer. It seemed every town we passed had the Dave Ramsey talk show on. His theme, "Debt Free, Debt Free, Debt Free" We got the message. God works in mysterious ways. Even on a financial talk show.

Happy Camping
azstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 08:24 PM   #9
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Congratulations on your plan to be debt free. There is no better feeling than being out of debt.
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 07:39 AM   #10
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
Congratulations Stiles! Being debt free must be a wonderful thing! Marsha and I have a ways to go, but every time we pay off a bill, we fill like the weight of the world has been removed from our shoulders. I know I do not have to tell you to enjoy it!

And, of course, when you come home, you will have a wonderful home waiting for you with your Montana.
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote