Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 08-13-2005, 09:00 AM   #1
Montana_2005
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2005
Really REally doin it!!!

Kevin and I leave tomorrow about noonish to drive up to Mitchell SD to pick up our Monty and become BONEY fidey Members of the MOC!!!!
Hopefully we can find a big fat Sears between here and there that has the bitty W/D that we want so we can have the techs stuff it in while they are getting everything else ready...
Woo Hoo!!!
Got a Laptop and Camera at Flim Flam Sams the other day.. Good prices on both.. But now are told we need something else to be able to access the wireless here in P-ville...
Boy I'm excited..
Can't wait to move in!!!
PS
Forgot to mention the other REALLY big thing that happened this week!!
I got a new Grand Daughter Katriel Rayne for my birthday on Tuesday!!!
Best present I've gotten in a while..
She and her mom doing fine.. Although my mother (THE great gramma) has been gloating that she got to hold her first, and I haven't seen her yet... Grr.

Montana_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 09:48 AM   #2
The Wind
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4200
Congrats on your your new Rv. Hope you have many good and safe trips. Send pics of it so we all could see.
The Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 10:26 AM   #3
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Congratulations, Mel and Kevin, on both the new grandchild and the Montana! It's nice to see the excitement that comes with both! You are at the beginning of a lot of great adventures. Now to enjoy them...

Happy Birthday, too!
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 11:45 AM   #4
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
That is some great news! Two new additions to the family in the same week, congratulations! Hope all goes well with pick up of your new Montana. Wish you many happy miles and smiles.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 12:56 PM   #5
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Congratulations on all counts! Sounds like life is pretty exciting for you right now. Hope you get to see the new grandchild soon. Safe travels and keep posting.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 03:43 PM   #6
bob n pam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2121
Two new babies at the same time! What fun. Enjoy both as much as you can.
bob n pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 04:44 PM   #7
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
WHAT FAB NEWS!!

Enjoy em both!
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 01:14 AM   #8
Just148
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1043
Congratulations on both..........
Just148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 05:09 AM   #9
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935
Congrats on both additions to your family!!
melnjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 05:27 AM   #10
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Congradulations on your first grandchild and your new Montana. The babies are fun to watch grow up. Ours turned one year old in July and it is amazing how much she has changed in that short of a time. Enjoy both of your new babies as much as you can.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 06:00 PM   #11
Montana_2005
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2005
Well, here we are in Mitchell... and I THINK I got to see the BIG baby at the dealer's lot an hr or so ago.... Sittig here at the Thunderchicken lodge just off 90.. If you ever have reason to travel north of Grand Island on 281.. DON'T.. there is about a 50 mile stretch in there that will definately count as a 'shake down' cruise... NDOR has milled the road.. I think they must not own a road roller.... it is rough.
You'd be proud of me Reigel... i figured out how to make this here new fangled wireless notebook work. I had to add in the IP... it wouldn't go find them itself..
Thanks for all the cograts... This is Kevin and my 2nd grandchild.. the first will be 5 in jan... and he is something...
Sure is beautimuss here in SD... cannot believe how pretty and green everything is here. I do however understand now why NE is called the CORNHUSKER state.... sheesh... tween that and the real live Haystacks... (not round bales) I knew I wasn't in ks any more Toto......
Old 08-14-2005, 06:21 PM   #12
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Isn't it fun to find a different beauty wherever you go. That's the big reason we full time in our Monty. It's a beautiful world. We want to see it.

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 03:23 PM   #13
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Yay, Mel! Way to go. I wonder about having to add in the IP, though. Email me sometime and we'll compare some notes. I think you're on xp home sp2, right?
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 08:43 AM   #14
Montana_2005
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2005
Actually, this Hp came bundled with the professional version.. I think I need to take it to the town computer geek and have him check for additional parts/software I might need... he did say something to kevin about a router.. dunno.. wireless is all still pretty new to me. I did get to see John and Marge's setup though with the little wire coming out of the USB of thier lap top.. got the nickle tour of the house, and shown the photo album... that seemed to rather prominantly display a couple of Reigle's of my acquaintance.
I know for sure I gotta meet Vicki now... (she makes faces for the camera like I do!!!)
we won't make the NV ralley, but hopefully will be near the next one.