Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 05-27-2004, 03:03 AM   #1
Montana_1603
Established Member

M.O.C. #1603

Hi, New member and am in the process of buying a Montana. Still working on picking which model we want. Of course we can't agree on which one but we will work it out. We have lived all over with Lockheed Martin as a Aerospace Engineer. Started in Washington State and moved to Utah, California, Georgia, and back to Utah. Love the state and all its beauty. Kids are nearly all gone and want to retire in Southern Utah. Travel some in the Winter (North) and Summer (South to Mexico). We love the outdoors and all that can there is to see around the world. Have spent a lot of time traveling with the company. Been around the world several times and would like to see even more of this beautiful country or ours. X-Navy special forces and real proud of what this country is trying to do.
Tahnks for all the advise I have read on this web site. Have a few questions but will ask them in another forum. Thanks, and we hope to meet a large number of you on our travels. Doug and Becky Lott

Utahman

Montana_1603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 11:17 AM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Welcome, Doug and Becky! Are you in any way related to Mike Lott in Topeka, KS?
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 03:40 AM   #3
Montana_1718

M.O.C. #1718
HI, Just wanted to introduce ourselves. Were new member from N. FL. I grew up in a traveling family , before fancy RV park or luxary RV's. Not many interstates roads either. As a RVing socity we sure have come a long way !!! My husband Jim new nothing of the RV life style till he married me(22yr ago) He loves it. We are in the process of buy our 1st Montana(3380RL)have been looking for Keystone to make the right package for us and the '05 model has come through with flying colors !! We own another brand 5th, and a Lance PU camper (ll30)now. We love our Lance and use it as our short triper or when we want to do more off road camping. Montana is, in our oppinion the BEST for what we want to do with it as is our Lance. We are very happy with both and extreamly please with the prospect of using both more offen. (see profile)
Could someone fill me in on the Rally comming up ? Would like to know more. We have never belonged to a club of this kind. Thank you looking forward to hearing from you all soon.
Montana_1718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 04:33 AM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Hi, Doublehitch, welcome aboard! I think you'll find most of us here will agree you made the right decision to go with a Montana. Sure hard to beat the bang for the buck. Montana has been the number one seller in North America for two or three years now and you can see the reason why.

If you go to the top page (click on 'All Forums') and scroll down you should see a forum titled "Rally Around" or something like that. In that forum is all the info about the rally. In a nutshell, it will be not far from the factory in Indiana in late September. In the Rally Around forum are instructions to email dblslide your intention to attend. Lots of other info there, also. If you don't find what you're looking for, or have more questions than are answered there, post back and one of us will try to help.

Thanks for joining us. Hope to hear more from you.

Where did you live in NY? I was born in Batavia.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 08:12 AM   #5
Montana_1718

M.O.C. #1718
Thanks for your welcome, sreigle. We hope that everything go's thorugh with our Montana. Will know in a few days.
I grew up on a farm in the finger lakes area outside Rochester. Then moved with my husband to the Hudson Valley just south of Albany. We moved with the kids to North FL in '94 to excape the mass confussion of living to close to NYC. We haven't regreted it. Slower pace in the south. We still live in a town with no zoneing, cattle ranches and lots of small horse farms. It's been a great place to raise childern. You couldn't get me to move back to NY!!
Montana_1718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 12:39 PM   #6
faeb and genb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #57
Welcome Jim & Ginger I believe you made the right choice. We love our Montana. Looking forward to seeing you on the road.
Gene
faeb and genb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 01:46 PM   #7
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Welcome Jim & Ginger. Thanks for posting and completing your profile so we can get to know you. Good luck with your Montana. I know you will love it! Hope to meet you at the Rally in September.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote