Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
troutchasers
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10657
Pickup Bed Dual Genset 2x4 Wood Frame

A while back I remember seeing a gent here that had built a wood 2x4 dual Honda 2000i frame that included a spare gas jug holder just inside his bed. I remember thinking what a great idea it was. Does anyone remember the posters name that had this pic in his signature? I would really like to look at the pic again.

We are going back and forth as to going with an installed Onan propane genset or two gas 2000i's. We had a Pace Edwards Jackrabbit cover placed on the F350 so feel fairly comfortagle the gensets won't grow legs in the middle of the night.

Thanks!
troutchasers is offline   Reply With Quote