Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Meet you at the Show, the RV Show that is!
Click Here to Login

Old 12-16-2005, 02:04 PM   #1
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Toledo Rv show Feb 23,24,25,26

Since dsprik and I are both near to ordering our Montana's and we would like to see the NEW improved models we are going to the Toledo Rv show.Since we are both some distance from Toledo disprik @ 4 hours Richfaa about 3 hours we are making a winter campout weekend of it. Town & County Rv in Clyde , Ohio will have the new models there, The RV show is at the Seagate center in downtown Toledo and we are staying at the Seagate hotel that is attached to the convention center. The Rates are Very reasonable, If anyone is with in striking distance of Toledo, would like to see the new models, or even buy a new Montana and enjoy a get away winter campout let me know and perhaps we can have a MOC get together.If you are interested give me a post and I will give you the information you need.

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 09:17 AM   #2
Sharon Williamson
Established Member

M.O.C. #2135
We are not ready to buy quite yet, but we are going to the Toledo RV show anyway. Cleveland only had four models of Montana's. Would like to see more. We had preferred the 3670 also, but now have to decide on something else. We'll be arriving sometime Saturday evening. We are coming from Uniontown, (north of Canton) and will leave about 3:30 or so after hubby gets off work. I've made reservations at Seagate also. I would appreciate any info you have on the show. Thanks.
Sharon Williamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 01:50 PM   #3
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Sharon..We have decided on the 3400 and HOPE to order at the show.We were also at the Cleveland Show.It would be nice for all of us to get together since we are all staying at the same place. When I find out which models will be at the show we will let you know.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:48 PM   #4
Glass Guy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #321
The last couple of years Town & Country has only brought 2 Montana's to the Toledo show and they were the smaller units. Toledo does not have that big of a show compared to Cleveland. We usally go but at this time are not sure when we will be there. You might want to check the dates of the Detriot or Pontiac silverdome shows.
Glass Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 05:57 AM   #5
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Patti and I would like to meet yall at the show and also stay at the hotel. We will be there on Saturday am and will stay thru Sunday afternoon sometime. Before I make reservations, I need to know when yall will be there, I don't want to miss meeting up with some fellow MOCers. Give us the specifics and maybe someothers will want to join up too!
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 07:19 AM   #6
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Helen and I will be at the Seagate Friday before 3PM.Dsprik will be there Thursday Sfternoon. Helen and I will act as contact points for all those who will be there and will keep all advised of schedules and arrival times.Helen said she will print up name tags

For those that decide to go please give us

Full Name..MOC Number
Date of arrival
Cell Phone number

So far there are 5 couples going..will be nice to meet everyone. Dsprik looks like you guys are the first ones in so far so guess who is in charge of finding a place for dinner Sat evening...
Old 01-12-2006, 06:24 PM   #7
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
If I'm in charge of finding a resturaunt, does that mean I eat free??? Just kidding - actually, I'm on a diet. We will find a nice place for Sat night dinner. Rich, you have our cell phone numbers. Hopefully, there will be more couples also joining us.

Rich, I believe you told me that you were going to contact Town & Country and let them know that a group of MOCers was coming in for this event? Also, I was wondering if they are the only Montana dealer coming to the show?

Dave Sprik
Cheryl Sprik
MOC-4282
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 02:56 AM   #8
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Haven't been able to find a list of vendors for that show yet.Judging from the area the Cleveland show draws from I would guess that dealers within 50 miles or so should attend..

We will use Town& Country Rv as out focal point.Bill Tea, VP of T&C says we will be welcome. I will provide him with a list of attending members before the show.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:23 PM   #9
Glass Guy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #321
The past couple of years town and country was the only Montana dealer there and they are the closest dealer in Ohio to Toledo.
Glass Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 02:26 PM   #10
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We know that T&C will have the new 3400 there.
Old 01-13-2006, 02:46 PM   #11
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Glass Guy, it seems this time of year that is the way most of these shows are set up. We are going to Grand Rapids to a show this weekend. Have no idea if a Montana dealer will even be there, but pretty sure one will be. Cheryl and I are celebrating our 15th anniversary by spending the weekend in GR scoping out the show, while staying in a fairly nice hotel with amentities. When we go to Toledo, it is doubling as another getaway for us.

It doesn't matter if there is only one Montana dealer at a show. As long as they are aware that you are talking to several other dealers in the region, they should be willing to deal on the model you are interested in. Besides we are going to get "hands on" experience with these units. MOC is great, just hard to get a feel for color schemes, and I can't crawl under a Montana and look for myself at the plumbing and wiring while sitting here at my computer typing. These shows are valuable to me just for this input alone. I'm really not concerned if there is one or ten Montana dealers there. Cheryl and I just need to touch ONE (1) 2006 3400RL.

There is no way Toledo will be a disappointment to either Cheryl or I. Not to mention the fact that we will be getting together with some fellow MOCers. Maybe we will just skip the show and enjoy the company...
Old 01-14-2006, 08:16 AM   #12
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
There are not all that many Montana dealers in Ohio.There is only one in the Cleveland, Area (Akron, ohio) and the next closest is Town& Country in Clyde. The Cleveland RV show is HUGE and there was only 1 montana dealer there. Couchescampers is over 230 miles South and West of here.
Old 01-23-2006, 03:15 PM   #13
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Thus far we have 5 MOC couples that will be at the Toledo Rv show and staying at the Seagate Hotel for all or part of the weekend.Let us know if anyone else would like to join the party. Town and Country Rv will be the gathering place and Dsprik will be finding us a fine place to dine.Also you can lend Rich& Helen support in the purchase of a 3400 Montana..We could use a support group as we alwyas get weak in the knee when spending that kind of money.....
Old 01-23-2006, 05:41 PM   #14
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Are your bringing the bird, Rich? Just need to know if I need to make reservations at dinner for one more...
Old 01-24-2006, 02:22 AM   #15
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Negative on the stupid Bird.The Birds dinner would be me..if given the chance..
Old 01-24-2006, 02:31 PM   #16
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Sorry to hear the bird will not be attending dinner.
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 03:37 PM   #17
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Rich, been wanting to ask... cautiously... does Helen ever read these posts???
Old 02-02-2006, 01:20 AM   #18
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
For the folks going to the Toledo RV show. I will send out a PM to the folks we Know are attending with arrival dates and cell phone numbers in the next week or so Town& Country Rv will be the gathering point, Dinner is being arranged for Sat evening.Helen will make up name tags. If you have MOC cards bring them so we can hand them out. Those of us who are staying for the weekend are at the Seagate hotel.If anyone else will attend the show let me know.