Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 05-23-2006, 05:13 AM   #1
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Response From Company That Makes Montana Graphics

I contacted the company that makes the graphics for the Montanas. Below is the response I received from them. (I have to note in here that I have contacted Keystone in the past to obtain new graphics and I have been told that we must go thru a dealer to obtain graphics so that will be our next step. Anyways, I was happy to get a response from Burlington.

Dear Margee,
You are correct that we are the manufacturers of the Montana graphics: unfortunately, I'll need to re-direct you to Keystone RV's parts dept. They may be able to be of service with supplying you with graphics from that year. We do not keep on hand parts from previous programs. Occasionally, we may have a piece here or there but nothing substantial for a whole unit. Please try:
Keystone Montana Customer Service @ 1-866-425-4369, someone from the company should be able to direct you in the right direction for parts.

Don Jacob
Customer Service Rep.
Burlington Graphic Systems
Ph. 262-554-8808 / Fx. 262-554-8586
don.jacob@burlingtongraphics.com

D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:04 AM   #2
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
I was basically told that for the cabinets too. Keystone doesnt make them but they only deal with Keystone. Sure wish the companies would deal with the consumer too!
campbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 08:53 AM   #3
Glass Guy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #321
If you see a fifth wheel coming at you with no decals on the front cap do like Steve Reigel says flash your lights it will probly be a Montana that the decals have peeled off. I had a motor home that was almost 20 years old and the decals did not look as bad as the ones on my 3 year old Montana. Roman
Glass Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 09:29 AM   #4
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Since ours already has a problem on it, found it on our pre PDI, they will have to order the decals. I was told by the dealership that they could only fix this because the Monty was new. It sounded to me like they don't keep spare decals around for people to order when something happens.

I really don't like hearing that, as something could scratch the side of the rig and more than a small place need to be oredered to replace it. Our present Fver is six years old and the decals look new.
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote