Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Mid-Atlantic-Virginia Region
Click Here to Login

Old 08-09-2009, 03:54 AM   #1
Jay Bird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6831
Good Bye

sadly we are packing up to leave this morning. We have had a great time thanks to cathy, bingo and ashley. The coal mine tour was a hit with all. Pot luck was fantastic and our hamburger ,hotdog night was a hit. Followed with an outdoor presentation of RV The Movie at bingo's montana. We met another moc who was not with the rally that was here for an overnight. Do not remember his moc name but his name is bob.We invited him over for potluck and an evening around the campfire. The next moring we had show and tell (fri.) Bob and family stayed for it. Mistake. What was a morning departure turned into a 1pm departure. I am sure Bob's wife is happy about the show and tell but not sure about bob. He will be busy for a long time.

Bingo and Cathy has once again stepped up and agreed to be Wagon Masters next year for the Mid Alantic Rally. There were eight of us here and we hope more will attend next year. This was a small rally but we had fun from the beginning to the end.

Thanks also is in order to John Khol, who once again captured our time together with photos. Thanks, John for the mail delivery this morning.

And to our fellow MOC'ers here at the Mid Atlantic Rally, thanks for making this a wonderful gathering.

George and Rosetta

Jay Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Send a message via Yahoo to NCFischers
DITTO. I couldn't have said it better. Seeing good friends again and meeting new friends, it just doesn't get any better than that.
NCFischers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
Jay Bird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6831
Hey Jim did you get cathy fixed yet?
Rosetta
Jay Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #4
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Cathy goes into the shop tomorrow morning,
Old 08-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #5
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Rosetta, Cathy said to tell you thanks!! LOL!! Seriously though, we had a fantastic time at the newly started second rally for us Mid-Atlantic MOCers. Thanks to Bill for the Powerpoint presentation from last years rally. An extra thanks to George and Jim for the great breakfast Saturday morning, even though we had to endure the Cathy episode!! (I just got told that she ought to smack me - she is looking over my shoulder). We loved meeting the new faces, and we likewise loved seeing the faces we knew. Great job on the pics John!! We are looking forward to attending two or three rallies for next year, and hope that more will consider attending the third rendition of the Virginia - Mid-Atlantic rally. To wrap up our weekend, we did get home in time to take a couple hour break on the boat reminiscing of the events of the preceding days. It was our pleasure to be wagonmasters. As others have said, we had such a good time that we are looking forward to doing it again, and we are believing that next years attendance will double or triple. As always, keep monitoring the MOC for the location, date, and scheduled events for the 2010 rally!!
Bingo, Cathy and Ashley (for those who are wondering, we didn't lose the other daughter, she was at Band Camp and had to miss the rally)

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:21 PM   #6
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
We left this morning and got back home today about 3 p.m. It certainly did look funny without all of the Montana’s in the park after everyone else left. There were only two Monty’s left; ours and Glen & Barb’s. We had a good trip home without any problems until…I was parking. I always have to jackknife about 90° and then move over beside the house around a bush to park. You would have to see it to see just how difficult it really is. Just ask Bingo about it! Anyway I got too close to the tower beside the house and busted the vent for the kitchen. Upon further investigation I gouged the side of the slide above the vent and placed a mar about an inch across but it didn’t poke any holes in it. Once I replace the vent I think it will be fairly un-noticeable over all. I hope it’s the last incident I have for a while.

OBTW, Jim did you get the coffee pot fixed yet? That sure was a shame what happened to it! (lol)
Old 08-10-2009, 12:49 PM   #7
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Bill,
I didn't get to fix the Cathy pot yet. Too busy at work. Hopefully tomorrow. It looks so sad sitting there broken.
Jim
Old 08-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #8
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
You'all are making Cathy crack up, either that or she has tears of sadness, I don't know which!!!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #9
hoserwv
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #7711
Jaybird, my list of todo things keep growing. Thank goodness she didnt bringout the camera, but she has a good memory. Thanks to all for inviting us into your rally and campers. It was great!!! Hope to see ya all next year.
hoserwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:47 AM   #10
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Hoserwv,
It was great to meet you. We're glad you could join us. See you down the road.