Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 07-18-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
North Fork Resort, Fornt Royal, VA

Wow!
Started out this morning with 78 degrees and 90 percent humidity to 98 degrees and 98 percent humidity. Hot-to-trot-sweating.

We pulled in to North Fork Resort at approximately 1500 hours and it is so hot, I was set up by 1535 hours.

We are in site 135. What a nice site. As do the others look, but we will not walk around until a little later. They did not have an 50 amp pull throughs so I said what the heck, give me a back in.

No problem, the roads around the sites are wide and the sites themselves are wide. Not the narrow spaces I'v been getting. The Electric and water are at the back of the site, and between sites for sharing. One box with two 50 amp recepticals and two faucets.

Oh! To be so lucky. The picture window backs up to the bank of the North Fork River which is about 100 yards (or more) wide. Watch a man walking up it with his pull raft fishing, then watched some toobers riding down it. I'm glad I asked for two days when I called in by phone on the road. A little pricey at $40 a night, but I just may ask for a 3rd day at PPA Price. PPA is not valid on Friday and Saturday. I can see why, because of locations and activity.

COME ON BY! SITE 135 until 7/20 (a.m.) for sure.

Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote